Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 04-12-2021, 10:43 AM   #1141
fsdre
Mephisto

Another week and another dream of the company who actually made this would ship it to those who bought direct! Why have a website to buy direct if the product never ships out!
fsdre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 11:27 AM   #1142
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I ordered my Sentinel 1 through BigBadToyStore. Still pending. Has anyone received it from them yet?
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 11:55 AM   #1143
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Every time I buy from IS I always kick myself because I know it's going to be a hassle. Ordered Colossus from them last TUESDAY. Still hasn't shipped lol. I always have to email them again, and again, and again to ask what the status is. Crazy IDK what's up with them. I only ordered because I had $50 in rewards from them for previous statue purchases.

I feel for all of you who ordered the Sentinel 1.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 12:24 PM   #1144
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Every time I buy from IS I always kick myself because I know it's going to be a hassle. Ordered Colossus from them last TUESDAY. Still hasn't shipped lol. I always have to email them again, and again, and again to ask what the status is. Crazy IDK what's up with them. I only ordered because I had $50 in rewards from them for previous statue purchases.

I feel for all of you who ordered the Sentinel 1.
So the website must be lying about recent in stock items. I was curious about this because it says Pyro is in stock but I'm still waiting for him to be shipped from Spec Fic, and they receive pieces from IS when their shipment comes in. Sideshow gets a separate shipment directly from China. I guess because they are the official distributor in the US their shipment came first.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 01:48 PM   #1145
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
So the website must be lying about recent in stock items. I was curious about this because it says Pyro is in stock but I'm still waiting for him to be shipped from Spec Fic, and they receive pieces from IS when their shipment comes in. Sideshow gets a separate shipment directly from China. I guess because they are the official distributor in the US their shipment came first.
I think you are pretty much right on the ball, and I have emailed IS numerous times regarding this. At some point unbeknownst to me, IS updates the product listings on their site to say "in stock" from "pre order", but apparently that doesn't actually mean in stock for them. When I ordered my endgame Proxima Midnight piece, it said in stock. I emailed them a week later (it still showed in stock), and they said they were expecting the shipment very soon probably next few days. Emailed them a week later and they said it had "just come in". Still took 3-4 more days before it shipped.

So what I definitely don't get is why they change the status from "pre-order" to "in stock", if it's not physically in stock? Makes no sense. Just wait until you physically have it. I feel like if I wasn't so lazy and actually went through the legal trouble to hire a lawyer and present a case, I feel like I would have something to argue "false advertising". They are saying they have a product and are taking your money, when they don't physically have it, and sometimes not for weeks after. Seems crazy.

I even waited to order Colossus for a few weeks after Sideshow already had him. Figured that would give IS time to actually get their shipment in? Idk. I emailed them today on Colossus status, so hoping to hear back relatively soon (i.e 3-4 days lol).
Old 04-12-2021, 02:16 PM   #1146
Infinite GLORY

Here's my response on Colossus, which still doesn't make sense about the pre-order vs. in stock designation?

Quote:
Hello Shawn, how are you?

I'm sorry for the delay in sending the order.

We released the product so that the people who made the pre-order could make the payment. The release of the container suffered a small delay at the port, but soon we must receive it, and we will start the shipping process immediately. You will receive an email with the tracking number.

You don't have to worry, your order is secure.

=)

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to assist you.

Thank you,

Andrew.
When he says they "released the product" that means changed it to "in stock", and he is saying the reason they did that is so the people who pre-ordered who pay their final balances? lol. They can't send out final bills WITHOUT changing items to "in stock"? Seems nuts.
Old 04-12-2021, 03:14 PM   #1147
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Here's my response on Colossus, which still doesn't make sense about the pre-order vs. in stock designation?

When he says they "released the product" that means changed it to "in stock", and he is saying the reason they did that is so the people who pre-ordered who pay their final balances? lol. They can't send out final bills WITHOUT changing items to "in stock"? Seems nuts.
This why I stopped preordering from their site in the first place. They didn't ship my Prof X last year until a month after receiving my payment.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 07:43 PM   #1148
ZatStackz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I'm also waiting on a Colossus from IS. I have two other preorders with them, but I wont be ordering direct from them anymore.
ZatStackz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 05:46 PM   #1149
fsdre
Mephisto

Another day goes by and nothing from IS
fsdre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 07:02 PM   #1150
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsdre View Post
Another day goes by and nothing from IS
The generic response is "there's a small delay in shipping" it will be here soon. Soon for them means 2 months lol.

I'm shocked IS hasn't received theirs yet or atleast updated customers. I've had mine from Sideshow now almost like 2 weeks I think, and others had it before then. Can't be THAT much of a delay between Sideshow and the company whose name is on the freakin product.