Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > Statue Reviews

Old 03-18-2017, 12:36 PM   #21
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Most excellent review I like the way this punisher displays with other 1/4 statutes not over the top.... I've seen the other punishers and custom punishers with the mega jacked arms and stuff but a 1/4 scale punisher sitting on a 1:4 bike with a small arsenal of weapons is just awesome
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:53 PM   #22
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Congratulations with this amazing statue... Punisher really looks ready, willing and able to deliver some seriously painful and lethal punishment!
When I looked at your incredible pictures I immediately had to think of the Punisher movie from 2004 with Thomas Jane which contains one of the coolest quotes ever defining who the Punisher is and what he does:

In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate.
In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law - to pursue…natural justice.
This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response.
No, not vengeance. Punishment.

LOL!

Thanks for the great review!

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:35 PM   #23
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
I've just noticed that the second head has been reworked and is better than the proto pics on the XM website !

As odd as this might sound, XM may be the only company whose finished product actually surpasses the proto pics.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:59 PM   #24
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
As odd as this might sound, XM may be the only company whose finished product actually surpasses the proto pics.
That's a fact and other companies should learn from XM ! As a collectionner it's really awesome to have this kind of feelings. With XM i've regained the taste to collect with pleasure. When i open the box i'm not asking myself if something is broken...i'm just like a kid and i enjoy a maximum every details, paint sculpt , pose, story of the piece etc...+ art print, the book. It's maybe expensive 1k for each statue but it completely worth the money.
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:12 PM   #25
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
I immediately had to think of the Punisher movie from 2004 with Thomas Jane which contains one of the coolest quotes ever defining who the Punisher is and what he does:

In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate.
In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law-to pursue…natural justice.
This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response.
No, not vengeance. Punishment.
Great movie

Great review. I really did a double take when I received my Punisher that Olivetti head is pure win, with great shading, sculpt and paint app! Love it
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote