Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-14-2017, 03:31 PM   #101
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

It'll be interesting for you to compare these two experiences once you get this in hand then.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:27 AM   #102
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:45 AM   #103
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Shreck View Post
Hey, at least if it makes for a higher quality product, I don't mind the delays. I'm hoping in these extra few months that they will have at least chromed the eyes. Problem is, they may be shooting themselves in the foot. If either of the 1/3 Aliens (Big chap or dog) go up, I may have to sacrifice this to get them depending on their price.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:12 AM   #104
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

I cancelled my preorder, I’m filtering my collection right down and don’t really have a place for him. Managed to get my nrd refunded though and they even gave me my points back I used on him so fair play for that.
Definitely looking forward to some in hand pics though
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:24 AM   #105
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
I cancelled my preorder, I’m filtering my collection right down and don’t really have a place for him. Managed to get my nrd refunded though and they even gave me my points back I used on him so fair play for that.

I think they refund the NRD once it's been delayed for a certain period of time, in that sense I sometimes like delays as they're like a get out of jail card I've been tempted a few times to cancel this in favour of the 1/3 colonist maquette, or just to save for future Alien and Predators from them. But I'm going to try my best to keep this order locked in. Either way, I hope P1 nail this as it's sure to be impressive in person if they do.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:17 AM   #106
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hey, at least if it makes for a higher quality product, I don't mind the delays.
Oh yes totally agreed Matt. Besides I guess it's not really fair for me to get disappointed anyways as I don't have this on order. About the Alien3 maquette, yep.
I'm gonna cave too and I know it.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:00 PM   #107
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Same here. I'm dropping all pieces I don't absolutely love or need to have. I'm hoping killer croc gets delayed again so I can get my nrd back on that.

He's a great piece but he just unfortunately doesn't make the cut.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:05 PM   #108
Python
Omega Red

I received an email today saying this is arriving EARLY...

It's now shipping on the 10th (tomorrow) for those who choose to take the early shipment. Has anybody else on here actually ordered this via Sideshow? I've left mine to ship on the 25th as I'm still in two minds whether to keep it (I'd like to) Or be sensible and shift my funds towards the $1600 I just dropped on the Prime 1 Dog Alien. It is in the back of my mind that a 1/3 Big chap and several Predators are on the way, all of wich will likely cost at least that much again! I am hoping to see pictures of this from some of you guys before the 25th. It may help me decide.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:27 PM   #109
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

This was a REALLY difficult one for me to cancel I must have gone to cancel it four times before I actually went through with it. Every time I looked at the pictures again it made me reconsider. It’s such a great alien design and the price is a relative bargain.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:32 AM   #110
bigwallys
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Same here. Every time I go to cancel I change my mind. Great piece and only 150 being made. I think I'll be keeping it unless in hand pics are bad.
bigwallys is offline   Reply With Quote