Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-20-2020, 09:34 AM   #1521
Demona
Martian Manhunter

May I ask why you are canceling your statues? Is it the delays?

And IMO, TH needs to look into NRD. Given that this business is dependent on factories and things out of their control, money is going to be lost on people changing their minds for the next shiny statue that gets previewed before a release.

And my comment is not directed at either one of you who put in for a refund Just a statement that could help Chad out with this concerns about keeping lines going. I think it's just something to consider along with the nice discounts and free shipping already offered.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:36 PM   #1522
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
May I ask why you are canceling your statues? Is it the delays?

And IMO, TH needs to look into NRD. Given that this business is dependent on factories and things out of their control, money is going to be lost on people changing their minds for the next shiny statue that gets previewed before a release.

And my comment is not directed at either one of you who put in for a refund Just a statement that could help Chad out with this concerns about keeping lines going. I think it's just something to consider along with the nice discounts and free shipping already offered.
They already do have an NRD of $50, but it is refundable if a statue sees more than a 90 day delay from it's anticipated arrival. That is a good policy, IMO - Chad just needs to be at his most pessimistic when it comes to listed estimated delivery dates at the time of pre-order. But, still, if someone pays in full and just changes their mind, they are out $50 and would need to see a refund for the balance.

It's hard to wrap my head around how these refunds are not happening...
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 02:15 PM   #1523
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Ah, I see. I was unaware of that NRD. I looked in their policies listed on the website and didn't see it, but it could be nested elsewhere.

ITA that the refunds need to happen in a timely manner.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 08:27 PM   #1524
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
Yeah, just keep on getting empty promises and stalling tactics, or radio silence. Going through VISA now. I wish I had just gone that route a couple of months ago instead of, well, taking Tweeterhead at its word.
Well they can’t just keep the money , they changed the product from what was advertised anyways so what was point of pre order only to find out after the fact what you paid for was not happening . This is social media it’s not best idea not to pay people what’s owed to them . Especially the owner of the company . Just saying . I’m sending another email and we wait and see . I highly doubt it’s happening on a Friday . Another week gone . Total joke
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 10:24 PM   #1525
MapleDonut
Justice League

Visa said it will issue my refund -- it will take 30 to 60 days to process, unless Tweeterhead just issues it sooner. But at any rate, I'll at least get the refund via Visa and I won't have to keep spinning my wheels with TH. It's been quite a waste of time.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:41 AM   #1526
Flyte
Frackin!

Logged in to my account to see number of my order and didn't find any orders. Glad i made a screenshot of it and saved emails. Page is still there but in TRASH!
Will try to get a refund...

Flyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 05:33 PM   #1527
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Refund processed. Thank you
Old 02-21-2020, 09:54 PM   #1528
MapleDonut
Justice League

That is good news
Old 02-22-2020, 05:29 PM   #1529
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Stay on them
Old 02-22-2020, 08:04 PM   #1530
MapleDonut
Justice League

I have no desire to deal with TH about this anymore. I will let Visa handle it. I have wasted enough of my time with this.