Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-30-2019, 09:11 PM   #531
Sirens4Ever
Frackin!

Location: I live in The Gotham City Shelter for Cats and Dogs with the Gotham City Sirens.
That's cool of them to still send out the other crossbow! I figured they just canceled the additional accessory altogether. I personally favor the larger crossbow, so I wasn't too upset that they didn't include the smaller one, but I'm happy they're rectifying the situation.

I pre-ordered the fabric cape version, so I wonder if that will be affected considering it's already months away anyway?
Sirens4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 11:09 PM   #532
ddarko
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Congratulations Augen! Those are also some nice close up pics. The eyes do indeed look gorgeous and the size is huge!!
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 11:16 PM   #533
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
The pictures and even video don't do this piece Justice. Finally getting it tonight and setting her up, the sculpt and paint are flawless! Among the best face and skin I've seen on a statue anywhere by anyone. Prime 1 nailed this and makes me excited to see future pieces from them.

Also, she is massive next to my 1:4 pieces.

Very happy with my purchase. Expensive, but when you see it in hand with the details and quality it is easy to understand.
Congrats! This really turned out well, from the start i thought it looked amazing.
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:11 AM   #534
Exorcist
Hydra

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Congrats! This really turned out well, from the start i thought it looked amazing.
Ordered her directly from P1. I also got the message that the statue will be delayed because of that crappy bow part. I would rather cancel it and order it through Sideshow at this moment....
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:23 AM   #535
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
Ordered her directly from P1. I also got the message that the statue will be delayed because of that crappy bow part. I would rather cancel it and order it through Sideshow at this moment....
Aw man, that stinks. All I can say is I think you will be very happy with her when she does arrive.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 08:05 PM   #536
built2shred
Phoenix

Do you guys think this huntress will go well with Prime 1 Mera and Supergirl? The only reason I ask is that their art style seems a bit different then Huntress. I have both Mera and Supergirl on Preorder and I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on Huntress.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:06 PM   #537
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Do you guys think this huntress will go well with Prime 1 Mera and Supergirl? The only reason I ask is that their art style seems a bit different then Huntress. I have both Mera and Supergirl on Preorder and I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on Huntress.
That is my plan so I think so.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 02:23 AM   #538
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I think the Huntress is so pretty that she will easily fit in with the Artgerm line.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:13 AM   #539
French Cancan
Deadman

She’s gonna keep AKHarley and Hush Ivy company while I wait for a P1 Catwoman I really like, another PI Batgirl I could like... and a Black Canary... Oh, and Zatanna. Well, maybe only in my dreams...
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:20 AM   #540
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
She’s gonna keep AKHarley and Hush Ivy company while I wait for a P1 Catwoman I really like, another PI Batgirl I could like... and a Black Canary... Oh, and Zatanna. Well, maybe only in my dreams...
This reminds me.......where the heck is the Prime1 Hush Catwoman???? I guess they really did cancel her?
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote