Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-10-2020, 11:28 AM   #181
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
The regular blue outfit is still available. The print is no big deal, unless you love prints.
Yah.. Im getting SSC to ship me a statue so I can get my $25 coupon right away. Hopefully Reg is available by Sat/ Sun so I can apply to it. If my WL ex converts, I'll ask SSC to transfer it and refund me back the reg.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 11:53 AM   #182
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
The regular blue outfit is still available. The print is no big deal, unless you love prints.
I won't be ordering anything until this pandemic situation is over in the US. Affecting business already, but no clue if things will return or get worse so being cautious.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 12:27 PM   #183
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I won't be ordering anything until this pandemic situation is over in the US. Affecting business already, but no clue if things will return or get worse so being cautious.
The same here. I am focused on covering any costs associated with 4x 1/4 scale pre_orders placed over the past 1 - 2 years, and, 3x 1/6 scale Hot Toys pre_orders. I am currently stuck at home, furloughed, only going out to buy food. This is going to last atleast 1 more month, maybe longer?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 01:04 PM   #184
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

My Job isnt affected by the pandemic so I'm gonna help the economy.
Didn't plan to add any Bikini Girls in my Collection but that Chun li turned out so great, it made me pre-order all 3 Bikini Girls lol.
Westhelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 02:09 PM   #185
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
The same here. I am focused on covering any costs associated with 4x 1/4 scale pre_orders placed over the past 1 - 2 years, and, 3x 1/6 scale Hot Toys pre_orders. I am currently stuck at home, furloughed, only going out to buy food. This is going to last atleast 1 more month, maybe longer?
Currently my state of Kentucky is set for a 1st of May tentative re-opening of services, but situation is fluid so could see it easily getting pushed to 1st of June.

Any business struggles in times of uncertainty. Making projections for expenditures and revenue over the next year is nigh impossible.

Things are getting bad quick and frankly a $1200 check some point down the road isn't going to come close to fixing the situation for so many people I see or know.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 02:34 PM   #186
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Currently my state of Kentucky is set for a 1st of May tentative re-opening of services, but situation is fluid so could see it easily getting pushed to 1st of June.

Any business struggles in times of uncertainty. Making projections for expenditures and revenue over the next year is nigh impossible.

Things are getting bad quick and frankly a $1200 check some point down the road isn't going to come close to fixing the situation for so many people I see or know.
The US stimulus for people is a joke.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 02:49 PM   #187
craigcliff1
Zot

I miss when SSC use ti give US collectors coupons on our boxes. I remember them doing that at least ten years, now for a few years they haven't had them.
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 03:04 PM   #188
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
I miss when SSC use ti give US collectors coupons on our boxes. I remember them doing that at least ten years, now for a few years they haven't had them.
last couple statues i received had $20 coupons, they did stop for a while though
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 04:29 PM   #189
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
I get a $20 coupon code on my boxes >< Just got one with my Gaming Heads Shepherd (ordered through SS since I had points) and I used it (in conjunction with more points) on the HT 1/4 Vader.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 04:33 PM   #190
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
last couple statues i received had $20 coupons, they did stop for a while though
There kind of useless unless its in stock items. Can’t apply those to preorders.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote