Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 07-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #711
IronLungs31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIMOE27 View Post
Great pictures of the con Iron. I'm so looking forward for Kratos, and the Hulk has won me over.
I was taken back by Kratos he was one of my favorites at the Con this year. Now if they can do an Assassin Creed polystone statue.

Thanks Alimoe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozie0 View Post
Congrats on the Surfer!

Seems like we have similar taste...Carnage 1:1 and Colossus comiquette are already distant memories. Really looking forward to Hulk, Spidey, Carnage, and especially Kratos!

It's gonna be fun!
This is going to be fun, and the really fun starts for me, is just trying to make room for clear dispalying. But I'm not surprised to know that we have very similar taste in statues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerFly View Post
Damn IL, those are some of the best pics I've seen from SDCC. Nice work. When you are able, I'd love to see all the images you took (other brands I mean). Were you able to get any of the Sucker Punch pieces?
Thanks C'Fly,

I have some photos of just about everything at the con, and I will do my best to get those uploaded for you guys.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:56 PM   #712
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Great photos!!
Thanks for The very sharp pics, can't wait to see your other pics soon!
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:58 PM   #713
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Thank you Bulls,

I'm really happy with all my pre-orders now. Was not happy with the 1:1 Carnage bust or the Colossus comiquette. Didn't really want to cancel them, and really tried to like them, but hey I guess how it goes sometimes... Other than that I'm really happy with what I have on order, and excited about adding my first Iron Man & War Machine to my collection. After seeing those in person I'm sold, and think that they are worth every penny.

You're to much Vin...
Its always great to seeing them in person but photograpy like this really helps when that is not possible. I find SSCs own photography is not the best.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #714
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Wow awesome photography IronLungs31! You remind me of another awesome photographer that used to be on this forum, his name was P1X4R where is P1?
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #715
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Thanks for the Wolverine pic's IL. Nice to see good shots that accurately detail the piece. The comparison pics to the comiquette were awesome, made me happy to have kept that Villafane gem in the stable!
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #716
Spazzy
Hercules

great shots of the con!

So jealous, I have been moping around all weak cuz I missed out this year

The Snak Eyes dio....wow...SOO beautiful...can't wait to get mine...in 2 months...eek!
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:57 PM   #717
IronLungs31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Wow awesome photography IronLungs31! You remind me of another awesome photographer that used to be on this forum, his name was P1X4R where is P1?
Wow! I'm flattered that I would even be consider at his level. I still have a ways to go, but I always welcome the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
Thanks for the Wolverine pic's IL. Nice to see good shots that accurately detail the piece. The comparison pics to the comiquette were awesome, made me happy to have kept that Villafane gem in the stable!
I just happy to have to have them both. I see as a different kind of flavor depending on what mood you're in that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzy View Post
great shots of the con!

So jealous, I have been moping around all weak cuz I missed out this year

The Snak Eyes dio....wow...SOO beautiful...can't wait to get mine...in 2 months...eek!
Spazzy not to rude it in, but this year was a blast! Already looking forward to SDCC 2011, and all the newer statues that's going to bring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by averone View Post
Great photos!!

Thanks for The very sharp pics, can't wait to see your other pics soon!
Thanks Ave',

You're probably all rested and ready to get back to the collection day 2 day grind...
Old 07-27-2010, 12:45 AM   #718
RyanGabriel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Bro Iron, just a quick question.....which one do you prefer the Commi or the PF version of Wolvy.
Thanks,
Richard
RyanGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:51 AM   #719
IronLungs31

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGabriel View Post
Bro Iron, just a quick question.....which one do you prefer the Commi or the PF version of Wolvy.
Thanks,
Richard
If you're making me choose then it's going to be the comiquette Wolvie.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:57 AM   #720
nemesisenforcer
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Great pics IL! Spider-man Comiqutte is the best one in that show IMO.
nemesisenforcer is offline   Reply With Quote