Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 10-28-2012, 07:37 AM   #41
Ex-Parrot
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

I say this with no advanced knowledge whatsoever, and so am likely completely wrong, but personally I would expect the pre-order to hit sometime around when Dredd starts shipping, so as to ride on the excitement wave of that release a bit.

As to when the actual piece will be out, I wouldn't expect anything earlier than third quarter next year, quite possibly even fourth quarter. But again, I've been wrong before, so...

Truth is, at this point it's all a bit of a guessing game really, unless Jerry wants to throw a few facts or expectations into the mix.
Ex-Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:59 PM   #42
Ex-Parrot

So, with Dredd coming in the next few weeks, any idea when we'll get an update on Judge Death, or even when it might go up for order?

Also, any idea yet if he will he be a Sideshow or PCS direct order?
Old 11-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #43
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Parrot View Post
So, with Dredd coming in the next few weeks, any idea when we'll get an update on Judge Death, or even when it might go up for order?

Also, any idea yet if he will he be a Sideshow or PCS direct order?
He is done and approved. Being output. Will probably post a full tease soon.

Still deciding if he is going to be Sideshow or PCSC Direct.

We are moving more and more to PCSC Direct , except for the major heavy hitters like Street Fighter Sagat
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #44
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
We are moving more and more to PCSC Direct , except for the major heavy hitters like Street Fighter Sagat
I love to hear that.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #45
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Can't wait for the full reveal. Not into Dredd but damn, the sculptwork is phenomenal!
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:54 PM   #46
Ex-Parrot

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

I know it is asking a lot, but would you consider letting people who laid down 5 bills for the Dredd ex to have some kind of small 'loyalty reward' pre-order window on ordering a Judge Death if you decide to offer him through the PCS site email order system? Especially if the edition size is similarly small and likely to sell out super fast?

Missing out on Judge Death after laying down the hard money for Dredd would be pretty crushing.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #47
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:

I know it is asking a lot, but would you consider letting people who laid down 5 bills for the Dredd ex to have some kind of small 'loyalty reward' pre-order window on ordering a Judge Death if you decide to offer him through the PCS site email order system? Especially if the edition size is similarly small and likely to sell out super fast?

Missing out on Judge Death after laying down the hard money for Dredd would be pretty crushing.

Well that's a slippery slope!
Personally, I wouldn't care, but I can see the drama now. lol
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #48
Ex-Parrot

Personally I see it as a fair reward for the buyers that give continued financial support to a given line (and I'd also put a 'one per' limitation on it as well), and I don't see why those who actively support a line by buying each release don't get a little bit of a reward to help them continue to do so without the added worry of missing out. But you're right, I'm sure some wouldn't like it, and I don't actually expect it to happen at all. Still, never hurts to ask...

Personally, as an international collector, I just really dislike the email ordering system, and would hate to miss out on a piece from a line that I am likely to buy every piece from, just because of certain quirks that such a system naturally brings with it.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #49
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:

I totally understand and thats a consideration. Also hoping we have a new ordering system in palce by then IF Death goes PCSC Direct
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:57 PM   #50
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

So awesome we are getting Death.. look foward to seeing another reveal and what (if) the EX will be
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote