Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 04-07-2020, 11:18 AM   #21
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I think i will get Switch Lite, they are alot more affordable and i really like hand helds. I'm coming Ultimate Alliance, I'm coming.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 03:18 PM   #22
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

I really got sucked into this game since I last posted lol got all the characters to level 300 (new FF dlc characters included) 3 starred all the gauntlets, 3 starred all the rifts, beat story and epilogue on all difficulties, alliance grid completely filled out...im not sure what to do now lol

doom and the fantastic four are very awesome, they did a great job with all the DLC in this game

if anybody wants to play online (story mode, or if you need help with your gauntlets and/or rifts) just shoot me a PM

the main team I settled on that helped me get through all the challenges is
1) Cyclops
2) Phoenix
3) Wolverine
4) Colossus

but honestly I've been using everyone whenever possible, everyone has their uses
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:00 AM   #23
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Ordered the game and Switch lite yesterday I can't wait.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:35 AM   #24
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

My switch arrived today. I played some Marvel UA:BO. I'm just at the begining, just finished 2nd level and batary died. It's charging now, can't wait.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:15 PM   #25
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

you'll have a lot of fun with this game I think, I still play it frequently. It is a huge grind if you want to get everything, but thats a good reason to keep on playing.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:57 AM   #26
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I'm in the Dark Dimention level. Dr. Strange owned me for the 6th time now... very hard boss. My team is Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Spider-Man, Daredevil. X-Men parts were the most fun... Fighting against Sentinels and Magneto... I wish Magneto joined to the alliance, i would definetly have him in the team. I want an all x-men team but the characters like cyclops, colosus, beast are not in the alliance yet... :/

But i want to play with the Fantastic Four as a team the most I think there is a DLC but too bad they are not in the main story arc.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:42 AM   #27
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Dr. Strange was a little tough....I got bored with mine really quick though but that is because I'm not one that constantly likes farming the same missions.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 10:49 AM   #28
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I'm in the Dark Dimention level. Dr. Strange owned me for the 6th time now... very hard boss. My team is Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Spider-Man, Daredevil. X-Men parts were the most fun... Fighting against Sentinels and Magneto... I wish Magneto joined to the alliance, i would definetly have him in the team. I want an all x-men team but the characters like cyclops, colosus, beast are not in the alliance yet... :/

But i want to play with the Fantastic Four as a team the most I think there is a DLC but too bad they are not in the main story arc.
Dr.Strange and Dormammu are probably the hardest fights for a player just starting out, they gave me the most difficulty on my first playthrough, I had to try many times I almost gave up lol but once you get through that it gets better.

Magneto does join the alliance eventually...too bad Mystique and Juggernaut do not. The X-mansion is IMO the best part of the entire game.

Beast isn't playable, but you can get Cyke and Colossus. The FF DLC has a whole brand new story mode to play through, and the FF are awesome in this game (just wait until you unlock Thanos with the infinity gauntlet, hes unstoppable)

If you need help unlocking anything or beating any of the rifts let me know I'd be willing to help out, like I said I got everyone in the game at level 300 and unlocked everything so I dont have much reason to play except just for some fun
Old 10-23-2020, 01:10 PM   #29
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
Dr.Strange and Dormammu are probably the hardest fights for a player just starting out, they gave me the most difficulty on my first playthrough, I had to try many times I almost gave up lol but once you get through that it gets better.

Magneto does join the alliance eventually...too bad Mystique and Juggernaut do not. The X-mansion is IMO the best part of the entire game.

Beast isn't playable, but you can get Cyke and Colossus. The FF DLC has a whole brand new story mode to play through, and the FF are awesome in this game (just wait until you unlock Thanos with the infinity gauntlet, hes unstoppable)

If you need help unlocking anything or beating any of the rifts let me know I'd be willing to help out, like I said I got everyone in the game at level 300 and unlocked everything so I dont have much reason to play except just for some fun
I don't even try to beat rifts... it's so hard xD I just play the story. I beated Dr. Strange finally. Thanks for the helping hand. If i need it, i will reach to you.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:14 PM   #30
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I don't even try to beat rifts... it's so hard xD I just play the story. I beated Dr. Strange finally. Thanks for the helping hand. If i need it, i will reach to you.
there are costumes and costume colors etc locked behind rifts, if you want symbiote spidey, black warbird costume for captain marvel and some other good stuff you'll need to beat them. They are hard but if we play together I can bring in a level 300 character to make it a lot easier. Either way im around if you ever need help let me know, this is one of those games that I pick up and play quite often (Like I did with MUA1)