Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 11-16-2020, 09:11 AM   #31
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I have mine laying on it's side and it makes no noises. I cannot believe how fast this system loads compared to a PS4. I'm happy with mine and so far I'm not having any issues. I will say that when you download a PS4 game to your PS5 you have to watch because it downloads two versions and takes up more space so I had to go in and delete the PS4 versions.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 03:40 PM   #32
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
I have mine laying on it's side and it makes no noises. I cannot believe how fast this system loads compared to a PS4. I'm happy with mine and so far I'm not having any issues. I will say that when you download a PS4 game to your PS5 you have to watch because it downloads two versions and takes up more space so I had to go in and delete the PS4 versions.
Seems mine still makes a start up noise but seems to have become less noisy. Again only last 30 to 60 seconds and then she’s whisper quiet.

Ok also noticed that it installs both games..how do you remove the PS4 game. When I go into storage it doesn’t give me an option. Maybe I’m missing something.

Also complete side note on this ....why in the world did Sony choose to install both the PS4:PS5 copy to download on a PS5. When would you ever play the PS4 version on your brand new PS5? There should be an option which asks if you want the PS4 copy installed.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 08:25 PM   #33
Y3E
Gen 13

Finally unboxed the PS5 and set it up. This thing is a .monstrosity! Whoever designed it should be hanged and quartered. I will definitely be buying the "slim."

Frankierock, no noise for me when I loaded Demon's Souls.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 09:25 PM   #34
Frankierock
Omega Red

Thanks Kara and Y3E ..noise seems to be a lot less after I moved it around. I think it really is the stability of the system when horizontal with a disc inside. Just moves at a high rate of speed and wobbles.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 10:08 PM   #35
Y3E
Gen 13

I have mine flat. I just don't trust the stability of it on such small pedestal.

Good to hear the noise is much less, Frankierock. Game on!
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote