Kindly Asked To Leave

Dp
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:00 PM   #22
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsOneDead View Post
Gonna get part II, still haven't seen that yet. I just avoided the sequels, seeing a couple here and there on TV, didn't think they were any good.
You never saw the original Part II? Get on that.

RZ's versions don't count. Talking to a girlfriend's kids, and they only knew RZ's versions... showed them JC's about a week ago and now they're fans.

I boxed her ears for never showing them the faaaaaaaaaaaaar superior (and, to me, the only) Halloween films.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #23
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobotomizer View Post

They should have snuck him in there
Yeah I was going to say that only a few people in the movie were able to see Myers normally. There was a horror special that talked about the reasons Loomis, Tommy, and Laurie could see him. But that was too complex to get into here.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #24
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
Yeah I was going to say that only a few people in the movie were able to see Myers normally. There was a horror special that talked about the reasons Loomis, Tommy, and Laurie could see him. But that was too complex to get into here.
Whoah.. I'd love to hear more about that; pm me?

Does that have to do with the whole "The Shape" mumbojumbo? I liked the first two films because they didn't buy into that stuff.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:23 PM   #25
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Whoah.. I'd love to hear more about that; pm me?

Does that have to do with the whole "The Shape" mumbojumbo? I liked the first two films because they didn't buy into that stuff.
I think it was on the "Slasher Going to Pieces" Special. It's probably still on Starz or Encore on demand. Or perhaps small things about the movie on IFC or another channel when they showed info about the movie while it was on. Like how Carpenter wanted to make a Hitchcock movie. Basically they said Loomis could see Myers because he was with him at the asylum. Tommy could because he was young or something. And Laurie could because of some kind of virginal thing (I think). I was more complicated than that but still interesting. It's pretty amazing that a movie made in 1978 is still the definitive horror slasher movie.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #26
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'll have to check that out.

I loved how it built up to the kills.. the suspense was there, and then when Halloween night hit.. all bets were off.

The film.. and the victims.. were both executed brilliantly. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
I think it was on the "Slasher Going to Pieces" Special. It's probably still on Starz or Encore on demand. Or perhaps small things about the movie on IFC or another channel when they showed info about the movie while it was on. Like how Carpenter wanted to make a Hitchcock movie. Basically they said Loomis could see Myers because he was with him at the asylum. Tommy could because he was young or something. And Laurie could because of some kind of virginal thing (I think). I was more complicated than that but still interesting. It's pretty amazing that a movie made in 1978 is still the definitive horror slasher movie.