Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-08-2020, 04:27 AM   #141
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tworow2 View Post
That just seems to be the contract for this one.
That would explain it and curious about the edition size then as if I could wait on this....
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 04:28 AM   #142
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
One of the best games I've ever played, I think it shows what video games as a medium offer over other forms of art.

Guessing it is a Square Enix thing unless it changes BBTS is looking to be my best option as a US buyer.
High praise and I saw it on sale during black Friday for PS4 but was too late to pick it up for cheap. I am very interested to play this now. Thanks for the feedback!
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 09:45 AM   #143
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
High praise and I saw it on sale during black Friday for PS4 but was too late to pick it up for cheap. I am very interested to play this now. Thanks for the feedback!
Note: Going through multiple play through a via New Game+ offers so much. The game is layered and stunning how the narrative folds in on itself.

Also, that soundtrack? Sublime.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:26 AM   #144
adee
Green Arrow

Quote:
One of the best games I've ever played, I think it shows what video games as a medium offer over other forms of art.

Guessing it is a Square Enix thing unless it changes BBTS is looking to be my best option as a US buyer.
I concur. Very rarely have I been so immersed and captivated by a game. The beauty of the word, the mesmerizing sound track, the fluid controls and combat, I loved it all.

I have yet to revisit it and I never finished as 9s. If I can find a fricken Ps5 for my son this Xmas I can commandeer the Ps4 and play more.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 11:15 PM   #145
jonylin
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
I have yet to revisit it and I never finished as 9s. If I can find a fricken Ps5 for my son this Xmas I can commandeer the Ps4 and play more.
You REALLY should finish playing Route B as 9S and get to Route C! You've experienced only half the story and are missing out on a LOT.
jonylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 11:30 PM   #146
Ikki
Doh!

Head's up, Tokyo Otaku Mode has the best price I've found on the Nier statues by far (at least if you're in the US). $3229.05 with free shipping for the Deluxe, no tax, and 15% ($484.35) back in points. There's also a promo link for first-time buyers to get an extra 5% off coupon: https://otakumode.com/invite/e9304b

Using all the points I had been hoarding, I got it for $2828 with another $424 back in points (basically breaking even on those). It's still a ton of money, but way less than the $3475 I'd be paying on the Square Enix store.
Ikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 12:18 AM   #147
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonylin View Post
You REALLY should finish playing Route B as 9S and get to Route C! You've experienced only half the story and are missing out on a LOT.
That's what is crazy. The base game is great, and then adds to it with those layers of playing over and then it goes even deeper and works in so many ways.

I don't put "mind blown" lightly, but that game at one point had me just stunned at what it achieved.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:31 AM   #148
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikki View Post
Head's up, Tokyo Otaku Mode has the best price I've found on the Nier statues by far (at least if you're in the US). $3229.05 with free shipping for the Deluxe, no tax, and 15% ($484.35) back in points. There's also a promo link for first-time buyers to get an extra 5% off coupon: https://otakumode.com/invite/e9304b

Using all the points I had been hoarding, I got it for $2828 with another $424 back in points (basically breaking even on those). It's still a ton of money, but way less than the $3475 I'd be paying on the Square Enix store.
Have you used this site before?

I'm confused about this site and its Premium program. I need to do some research to make sure I understand before signing up and ordering from them.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:32 AM   #149
jonylin
Justice League

Quote:
That's what is crazy. The base game is great, and then adds to it with those layers of playing over and then it goes even deeper and works in so many ways.

I don't put "mind blown" lightly, but that game at one point had me just stunned at what it achieved.
I wouldn't call Route A and/or B the base game since it's really supposed to be the first act of the game, but I get where you're coming from. The game is truly a masterpiece and is easily my favorite game of this past generation. I can't wait for the Replicant remaster/remake to come out as the original NieR is my favorite piece of media of all time! I'm really hoping that Square and Prime 1 make a companion Replicant diorama to go along with the Automata diorama. Those two would be the centerpieces of my entire collection.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:33 AM   #150
jonylin
Justice League

Quote:
Have you used this site before?

I'm confused about this site and its Premium program. I need to do some research to make sure I understand before signing up and ordering from them.
I've been a TOM premium member for years now so I can help answer any questions you might have!