Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 10-26-2007, 05:59 PM   #21
Red X
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
I got mine back in less than 2 weeks.

Oh and Red X, I'd rather have some trouble playing the best games and lots of 'em than have no trouble playing a small amount of ok-ish games...not to start a console war here or anything
No harm, I just think the onyl 3 games worth owning for the system are Halo3, Bioshock, and Gears...

Just like PS3 has great games as well: Resistance, Heavenly Sword, Ratchet and Clank Future.

Resistance online is amazing.
Red X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:35 PM   #22
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Well for me the only two good games PS3 has so far are Motor storm and Resistance but I dont find them good enough to warrant the purchase.

On 360 I love Graw1 & 2, Dead rising, Gears, C&C3, Rainbow six, Cod2, Bioshock, Halo3, Flatout, Oblivion, Crackdown, Saints row, Splinter cell, Forza, PGR...and find each of them to warrant the purchase. And yes I am aware that some of these games are also available on PS3 but in one way or another they are infirior to the 360 versions => stated so on gamesites. I havent seen them side by side myself except for the ones there are comparisson movies of on the game sites but a few examples are Cod3, Virtua fighter 5, Rainbow six, Ghost recon...

Also the achievement and personal gamer ID card system in the whole online happening on 360 just hit's the spot
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:38 PM   #23
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

...that's not to say that if Metal gear 4 NEVER gets released on 360 that I will never buy a PS3
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:37 AM   #24
JM28Cardiff
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Ive got a 360 and a PS3, and while I dont regret either purchase, I probably could have held off on the PS3 purchase for quite a while. I dont know what the situation is like in the US, but in the UK, games that are available on both systems are more expensive on PS3 than 360. Assassins Creed, for example, looks like it will cost £10 more on PS3 (which is about $20??). So for the forseeable future, where a game is available on both systems, I will get the 360 version, hence I dont really need the PS3 just yet (other than as a Blu Ray player).
JM28Cardiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:47 PM   #25
twinzs
anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home

I'm up to captain almost at grade 2
twinzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:04 PM   #26
Devils Drifter
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Sorry to hear J. Storm, I remember when you were having problems. I have an elite and so far so good. The only problem I have with mine is that the drive door doesn't close sometimes when I press the button so I have to nudge it. Strangely enough my X-Box had the same exact problem.

- DD
Devils Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:22 PM   #27
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Drifter View Post
Sorry to hear J. Storm, I remember when you were having problems. I have an elite and so far so good. The only problem I have with mine is that the drive door doesn't close sometimes when I press the button so I have to nudge it. Strangely enough my X-Box had the same exact problem.

- DD
This just reminded me of the old days with the NES when I'd have to put another cartridge on top of the one in the system cause the locking latch didn't work anymore. Then, I'd have to slowly move the top cartridge around as I tried turning it on until it finally worked. Ah...memories.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:32 AM   #28
J Storm
Birdman

Well, I mailed out the system yesterday via UPS, so hopefully they'll get it by Monday (3 day delivery). I'm going through withdrawals...i got the shakes...i can't take it...
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:36 AM   #29
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

i did to and that was for one day...lol
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:48 AM   #30
SpenK
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Sorry................Recomendation.........Buy a Better Product........emmmmmmm PlayStation 3..........
SpenK is offline   Reply With Quote