Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 03-29-2024, 05:14 PM   #3521
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
That Thanos is looking lonely...
Very cool...it fits in nicely
Thanks. The pic is a little deceiving. Across the top of my 5 detolfs I have the BD faux bronze Abomination, faux bronze smackdown HULK, Juggernaut, modern Cable, Odin, and the Chrome Silver Surfer displayed alongside the other pieces in my pic. My 5 detolfs are definitely dominated by Bowen statues.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 12:47 PM   #3522
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Thanks. The pic is a little deceiving. Across the top of my 5 detolfs I have the BD faux bronze Abomination, faux bronze smackdown HULK, Juggernaut, modern Cable, Odin, and the Chrome Silver Surfer displayed alongside the other pieces in my pic. My 5 detolfs are definitely dominated by Bowen statues.
Yeah, I was just poking fun...looking out for little orphan Thannie over there...
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 04:01 PM   #3523
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Yeah, I was just poking fun...looking out for little orphan Thannie over there...
I had Mistress Death and the modern Warlock keeping him company before Big G arrived. Unfortunately, I had to box them both up to make room for Galactus. He should be known as the Devourer of display space.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:03 PM   #3524
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
I had Mistress Death and the modern Warlock keeping him company before Big G arrived. Unfortunately, I had to box them both up to make room for Galactus. He should be known as the Devourer of display space.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 04:59 PM   #3525
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
you boxed up Modern Warlock? WOW-I always thought that was an incredible statue!!!
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 02:43 AM   #3526
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
you boxed up Modern Warlock? WOW-I always thought that was an incredible statue!!!
No choice. It's a fantastic statue but I ran out of real estate when Galactus showed up. I'm going to put both Mistress Death and the modern Warlock up for sale on FB soon. I don't keep statues unless I'm displaying them. I've had both pieces for many years. I dread giving up either of them but it does me no good to store them. I'd rather sell them to a collector that wants to display them.