Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 11-27-2017, 06:23 PM   #21
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Well as an update I beat Act 3 this past weekend, and from the looks of things Act 4 is more of post-end game type gameplay that I just will not be able to complete. So, I guess I have finished this game. It was quite good!
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:09 PM   #22
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
I've had a couple Captains flee but I hunted them down and killed them. But I do know that sometimes their "skill" is to escape death only to return later so maybe you have been running into a lot of that.

I did that epic arena battle and kept getting ambushed during the battle. Not sure if it was part of the story or if it was just my luck but I had to go through 4-5 Captains - one of which was a Nemesis in order to beat that mission, it was very difficult but also very epic at the same time.
Finally realized what you were talking about with the epic arena battle. I missed this battle and went back to it when I was at level 24 and I just got wave after wave of Orcs when I beat the 3rd captain. Found out there was a fault in the programming if you were above level 10 you would not get the 4th captain to complete the mission. Thankfully, an update 2 weeks ago fixed the problem and I am on the last mission to finish the story mode but will hold off and finish other missions first.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 04:42 PM   #23
MrJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Finally realized what you were talking about with the epic arena battle. I missed this battle and went back to it when I was at level 24 and I just got wave after wave of Orcs when I beat the 3rd captain. Found out there was a fault in the programming if you were above level 10 you would not get the 4th captain to complete the mission. Thankfully, an update 2 weeks ago fixed the problem and I am on the last mission to finish the story mode but will hold off and finish other missions first.
Oh that's a weird programming error! Glad you got to experience it though, that was a cool part of the game. I finished the main story quite awhile ago and haven't gone back to it yet but the Blade of Galadriel DLC is out now which I got with the extended edition or whatever, just have been playing Call of Duty nonstop
Old 02-27-2018, 11:27 AM   #24
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Oh that's a weird programming error! Glad you got to experience it though, that was a cool part of the game. I finished the main story quite awhile ago and haven't gone back to it yet but the Blade of Galadriel DLC is out now which I got with the extended edition or whatever, just have been playing Call of Duty nonstop
I'm on the last mission but before I finish it a window popped up and said I should finish some of the side missions first, like Galadriel's quest (not the DLC).

I've put this game to the side for the moment and have been playing Horizon Zero Dawn. What a great game. If you don't have this one, grab the complete edition, you won't regret it. It is a beautiful game and has a good story.
Old 02-27-2018, 02:50 PM   #25
MrJones

Quote:
I'm on the last mission but before I finish it a window popped up and said I should finish some of the side missions first, like Galadriel's quest (not the DLC).

I've put this game to the side for the moment and have been playing Horizon Zero Dawn. What a great game. If you don't have this one, grab the complete edition, you won't regret it. It is a beautiful game and has a good story.
I would love to but I only have an Xbox. I've been looking for a cheap used PS4 so I can play some of the great exclusives but haven't found anything yet. People overvalue their goods.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:35 PM   #26
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
I would love to but I only have an Xbox. I've been looking for a cheap used PS4 so I can play some of the great exclusives but haven't found anything yet. People overvalue their goods.
Check Facebook market. It list things for sale from people in your area. I found a few for $225 and 250.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:18 PM   #27
MrJones

Quote:
Check Facebook market. It list things for sale from people in your area. I found a few for $225 and 250.
I've been checking there but I guess in my area people still think their used PS4s are worth $400+