Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 10-15-2010, 06:57 PM   #31
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I'm drooling over these statues. I love the new bases and the small size. I think we have another winner with Ms. Marvel. A Storm statue would be cool too!
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:08 PM   #32
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I kinda get the feeling my question about a Storm bishoujo is intentionally being ignored
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #33
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I kinda get the feeling my question about a Storm bishoujo is intentionally being ignored
All companies do that when it comes to her.
I don't see why no one has released a Storm statue yet. Maybe Marvel doesn't want to give the rights for her to anyone....

Wonder Woman looks awesome! I might have to start this line. I like Wonder Woman, Catwoman and Phoenix.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #34
demonhunter
Kingpin

Wow, Ms Marvel looks fantastic. I prefer without the energy burst hands, and it's good to know we get the option to display with or without the energy bursts.

I also like the fact that these are larger than the previous bishojou Marvel girls. I always like them larger.

The colours are just so vivid on this one, I like the fact her hair has bit of transparency at the tips, nice touch.

I want this, I want this, I want this!
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:26 PM   #35
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
All companies do that when it comes to her.
I don't see why no one has released a Storm statue yet. Maybe Marvel doesn't want to give the rights for her to anyone....

Wonder Woman looks awesome! I might have to start this line. I like Wonder Woman, Catwoman and Phoenix.
I know there's just the Bowens, and the black costume is ok, the white is plain awful.

As for the bishoujo's I love them, have seen Psylocke, Rogue, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and Dark Phoenix in person at local comic stores. I will definitely be getting ALL of them, except white Phoenix, blonde Black Widow and maybe Black Cat. The rest will be mine to complete a whole Women of Marvel line, and then soon to be Marvel and DC.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 PM   #36
jollyskeleton
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

wonder woman looks so good! love the colour scheme. Will prob be getting her!
jollyskeleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #37
demonhunter
Kingpin

Quote:
I know there's just the Bowens, and the black costume is ok, the white is plain awful.

As for the bishoujo's I love them, have seen Psylocke, Rogue, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and Dark Phoenix in person at local comic stores. I will definitely be getting ALL of them, except white Phoenix, blonde Black Widow and maybe Black Cat. The rest will be mine to complete a whole Women of Marvel line, and then soon to be Marvel and DC.
When Koto does release a Storm bishojou, I would like it to be the Jim Lee based costume.

I know in the comics it looked white, and Bowen released one flying on clouds in Jim Lee costume and in white.
But I always thought that it was actually silverish as she appeared in the Capcom X-Men VS arcade games.

But anyhow, I think as long as Shunya Yamash!ta is designing Storm, it's gonna be good.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #38
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
When Koto does release a Storm bishojou, I would like it to be the Jim Lee based costume.

I know in the comics it looked white, and Bowen released one flying on clouds in Jim Lee costume and in white.
But I always thought that it was actually silverish as she appeared in the Capcom X-Men VS arcade games.

But anyhow, I think as long as Shunya Yamash!ta is designing Storm, it's gonna be good.
My favorite Storm is her original black costume, followed by the Jim Lee silver from the 90's . . . and thats a big reason I don't like Bowen's, because she's stark, bright pearly white, not silver. She should be silver. In fact, I think someone at Bowen was drunk when they painted Storm and Emma Frost. They painted Emma silver-grey and Storm white. Shouldn't that be the other way around?
Old 10-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #39
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
My favorite Storm is her original black costume, followed by the Jim Lee silver from the 90's . . . and thats a big reason I don't like Bowen's, because she's stark, bright pearly white, not silver. She should be silver. In fact, I think someone at Bowen was drunk when they painted Storm and Emma Frost. They painted Emma silver-grey and Storm white. Shouldn't that be the other way around?
I like the more recent purple costume for Storm. I like that they brought her headpiece back.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:24 AM   #40
calkat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Ms. Marvel looks great, and I love the Wonder Woman. I'm looking forward to these coming out
calkat is offline   Reply With Quote