Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 09-21-2017, 04:48 PM   #3051
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
So he knows how the paint is going to turn out?!

Much better than their offering I'll bet.
Production is always worse than the proto, so its a good bet it won't even be as good as the terrible finish it has now.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:12 PM   #3052
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

anyone have a picture of this SS piece?
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:01 PM   #3053
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

For the record I didn't say anything bad about SS Endo, I actually like the pose and one of our painters did the prototype. Jason Eaton painted our Cain Robot, our first product.

I never said ours was a failure, it was disappointing but even with the returns and discounts (about 50) this product was still a marketable success. I still think it being produced by Legacy from the original files makes it the most accurate out there in 1:4.

I hope that the SS Endo is a great success for them, but seeing as how a few of you have bashed our 1:4 it won't surprise me to see it get slaughtered as well.

I'll never do another Endoskeleton product that is painted. We've learned a lot from our Robocop and what it takes to get perfect paint. I think that Robo is about as perfect as it gets, just in the execution if nothing else. It's really expensive to accomplish Robo's paint work, but it was well worth it in the end.

I like our 1:4 Endo, it displays well with the Guardian and it reminds me of a piece you would see at Cyberdyne. If you went in to buy an army of skeletons the salesman would have this on his desk.

Paul

Last edited by Chronicle CS; 09-21-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:17 PM   #3054
Kefka2200

Paul knows how to keep it real. Don't pay attention to the haters everywhere. The big thing is the internet is full of idiots and personal agendas. They'll trash CC, but praise SS even if they released the same product. I guarantee it. And the lies about your "bad" customer service are just unreal.

Every company has ups and downs and i can only hope the best for Chronicle as I've had nothing but great experiences with them. Sideshow is a great company as well, it's the fans that tend to exacerbate negative or unfortunate situations. Make one mistake or have an unforeseen issue and all of a sudden you're Weyland-Yutani.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:20 PM   #3055
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Thanks, I try to be honest and open. But hey thank those guys that call me out and quote my posts, after four years there is a lot to quote.

Oh yeah, four years later and we're still going strong.
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:16 PM   #3056
Kefka2200

Keep kicking ass, brother.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:28 PM   #3057
franktank
Justice League

Would anybody that repainted their endoskeleto be willing/able to repaint an old (cracked up paint) endo bust that I bought?
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote