WE DON'T TAKE ORDERS, WE GIVE THEM!

testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:31 PM   #143
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Straight from a company rep!
As an company rep it needs one PM to delete this link, but it´s still there.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:33 PM   #144
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Specshop link is dead now on their end
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:36 PM   #145
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Sold Out?

I guess the offficial XM pre-order will be over in about 10 milliseconds once it goes up.

candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:54 PM   #146
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Well, kids, I tried to give people a glimpse! Hopefully people got to see it thru the link....if not, simply google search, it's still out there under images.

Is it also really amusing to me that the Planet Hulk HIVE is sketch under SpecFiction's PO page.....ya know, the same page where Magneto (white version) used to be. XM missed telling SpecFiction to take that one down.

You may want to let XM know that too, Grumpy. Only give me the cred for pointing BOTH of those links out.....the "thanks" can be a Storm statue
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:37 PM   #147
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
As an company rep it needs one PM to delete this link, but it´s still there.
Delete this thread and lose all the HYPE? You are a better salesman than to let that happen.

Though, yeah, image is easily found.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:00 PM   #148
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Did the render change dramatically from the image that is posted on Spec Fiction ordering website? Based on what people have said, the only thing that I can't see on the Spec Fiction page is the screaming head.

And IMO if Spec Fiction has it up on their website, and it can be found in a simple Google search, people should be able to post a hint of the piece in here.

I get that XM had their warehouse party and has their secret group, so there are more detailed images, but the concept seems pretty much the same as this drawing (not the 3D render). So I'm posting the link since I think this thread needs something to look at if you want to see what people are talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
You better jump on specfictionshop.com and police that too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Well, kids, I tried to give people a glimpse! Hopefully people got to see it thru the link....if not, simply google search, it's still out there under images.

Is it also really amusing to me that the Planet Hulk HIVE is sketch under SpecFiction's PO page.....ya know, the same page where Magneto (white version) used to be. XM missed telling SpecFiction to take that one down.

You may want to let XM know that too, Grumpy. Only give me the cred for pointing BOTH of those links out.....the "thanks" can be a Storm statue
Why are people being so pissy about respecting XM's wish to have the image removed? They sponsor this site, people...if they want it taken down, the mods better take the image down instead of quoting links that have the image...just my 2 cents.
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:07 PM   #149
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
Why are people being so pissy about respecting XM's wish to have the image removed? They sponsor this site, people...if they want it taken down, the mods better take the image down instead of quoting links that have the image...just my 2 cents.
You make it sound like they own this site.

Though, yeah, if it hasn't been through approvals, I can see why the information closure, but, then, why are you having a party to show it off to prospective buyers? That is just wonky. I am sure that is why people are being caught off guard that they didn't want this to get out...when they are showing it off already, to the super exclusive grey marketeers. I mean, how did Spec Fiction get the image?

I think it looks pretty cool, though not the costume I am interested in.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:28 PM   #150
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
You make it sound like they own this site.

Though, yeah, if it hasn't been through approvals, I can see why the information closure, but, then, why are you having a party to show it off to prospective buyers? That is just wonky. I am sure that is why people are being caught off guard that they didn't want this to get out...when they are showing it off already, to the super exclusive grey marketeers. I mean, how did Spec Fiction get the image?

I think it looks pretty cool, though not the costume I am interested in.
Well, they are a paying sponsor, so I'm guessing the site doesn't want to piss them off...it'd be the same situation if Sideshow, PCS, koto etc asked for something to be taken down.

As far as why they showed the image at all? Who knows...XM showed their Star Wars stuff behind curtains at conventions (no cameras allowed)...they pride themselves on taking collector input, so I'm guessing that's why they do it. The lucky ones that get shown and asked for input need to respect their wishes for privacy, or it'll stop altogether (which is a bad thing, imo).
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote