Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 07-21-2017, 09:20 AM   #1
ParadiseCollect
Doh!

Chronicle Jurassic Park 1:1 Hammond Cane Prop

Hey guys and gals,

This is Derek Z. founder of Paradise Collectibles Group. Note to Mods or the Admin: Please feel free to verify this account or confirm my credentials if need be. I don't know what the procedure is here and don't want to bamboozle anyone.

I wanted to start a thread for our Jurassic Park John Hammond Cane Exclusive that Chronicle Collectibles is doing for us. I'm very excited to get to know everyone here and hopefully make some new friends as well!

My best contact is email at the moment: derek@paradisecollect.com Message me anytime to chat!

I am a fellow collector and working with a company like Chronicle has been a dream come true! Especially considering the fact that Jurassic Park is my all time favorite franchise! I was lucky enough to visit their HQ a while back and got a full tour of their studio. It was amazing and I want to go back soon! Special thanks to Amy Garrett and Paul Francis for putting up with me and helping our company have a smooth launch amidst the chaos of managing a startup. Also, shout out to Clay Brown. Clay is very friendly and is also a collector himself.

So, our Pre-Order for the Cane is now LIVE and can be found here: https://www.paradisecollect.com/jura...-hammond-cane/

We "Spared No Expense" (hehe) in getting our shop live and up and running!

More Information on the Hammond Cane:

Chronicle Collectibles has partnered with Paradise Collectibles Group to produce the John Hammond Cane from Jurassic Park.

Comes with a logo Jurassic Park wall plaque and fully authorized by Universal Studios.

$249.99 and you can pre-order now! We also are offering payment plans and there are a few nice discount promo codes floating around if you are at San Diego Comic Con right now.

“CREATION IS AN ACT OF SHEER WILL.”

Celebrate the legacy of Jurassic Park by bringing home a piece of history with this exclusive limited edition 1:1 prop replica of John Hammond’s Amber Cane, cast from an original studio prop with an expertly crafted finish. Special Jurassic Park logo plaque, hanger clip, and wall mount hardware included.

“SPARED NO EXPENSE.”

Visionary, venture capitalist, and philanthropist, John Parker Hammond was the CEO & Founder of InGen (International Genetic Technologies Inc.). His dream of de-extinction became a reality in 1986 with the first successful cloning of a dinosaur— created by extracting its blood from a prehistoric mosquito trapped in fossilized amber. To commemorate this event, John spared no expense and turned that very piece of amber into the top gem of his expertly crafted custom cane complete with an elegant dinosaur bone themed design.

Hammond’s flamboyant nature and billionaire style was legendary and his cane was no exception.
Celebrate the legacy of Jurassic Park by taking home a piece of iconic cinema history with this exclusive limited prop replica run of John Hammond’s cane, cast from an original studio prop.

DIMENSIONS 33″ H (838.2mm) x 2″ W (50.8mm) x 1″ L (25.4mm)

WEIGHT: Approx. 3 lbs

MANUFACTURER: Chronicle Collectibles

EDITION SIZE: 1,000 (and selling fast!)

SHIPPING: Estimated 3rd Quarter to early 4th Quarter2017.

WHAT’S IN THE BOX?

-John Hammond Cane
-Jurassic Park logo plaque with wall mount
-Hardware/mounting kit
-Collectible display box designed by Bob Lindenmayer
-Sparing no expense and feeling like John Hammond

*Typos are my own and our courtesy of my iPhone or horrible typing and lack of sleep. :P

-Derek

Last edited by ParadiseCollect; 07-22-2017 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Uploading pictures
ParadiseCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #2
FROBAY
Phoenix

Nice. Welcome to the Forum.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:29 AM   #3
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Derek is the real deal!
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:32 AM   #4
ParadiseCollect
Doh!

Thank you Frobay and ChronicleCS! I'll try and get some pictures on here of the Hammond Cane sample we have at the office later this morning.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:34 AM   #5
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

Looks great, welcome!
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:45 PM   #6
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Welcome to Jurassic Forum
jinkazama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 02:22 PM   #7
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Anybody lucky enough to make the con want to share the code??
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:25 PM   #8
allosaur176
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Already ordered!
allosaur176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:09 AM   #9
ParadiseCollect
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allosaur176 View Post
Already ordered!
Awesome! Thank you.

The Cane is selling well! I'm happy with the interest we're getting and the hits on our website, considering we just launched two days ago.

We'll be close to 100 pre-orders if the trend continues through the weekend.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:00 AM   #10
takuGuy
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Preordered before the site officially launched. Really excited to get my hands on this.
takuGuy is offline   Reply With Quote