Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-06-2019, 12:38 AM   #1311
jlaavenger
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
My understanding is there will be no more superpowers reveal till next year. He is wanting to catch up on replacement parts and to deliver outstanding pre-orders. This will give Gwen a chance to also acclimatize herself with the CS aspect of the business.
Actually just two days ago he teased on Facebook that he hopes everyone like his Perez Zatanna in response to the praise Wondergirl was receiving. So its obvious that the design has been done and I'm guessing by the way he said it that it may have even been printed. And showing her definitely isnt going to prevent anything from getting caught up and shipping.
jlaavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:57 AM   #1312
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaavenger View Post
Actually just two days ago he teased on Facebook that he hopes everyone like his Perez Zatanna in response to the praise Wondergirl was receiving. So its obvious that the design has been done and I'm guessing by the way he said it that it may have even been printed. And showing her definitely isnt going to prevent anything from getting caught up and shipping.
Design is pretty much done. she is not printed.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 06:04 PM   #1313
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

From FB

He's Here!! Batman has arrived and we are starting to ship on Monday.

In the meantime, I wanted to show you guys the Robin EX base (not the add on for Batman and Robin...that will be shown next week).

This is the base you EX customers will be getting. It works so much better than the Reg base. I hope you agree and are excited about it. I made this change for you guys because it will be a much more striking piece. I don't intend on changing things up on you again, this was just a change that I should have made before I put Robin up for Pre-Order.

Thanks for understanding and have a great weekend!!!!

C
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:47 PM   #1314
pinkxter
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I am very happy because this morning I had an email from Gwen at Tweeterhead and she said that she will update my new address on my orders. I was glad to hear back from them and think it is a good sign. If my issues are being addressed I do think the other ones will as well
I got one response i think 2 weeks ago, nothing since as it ddi require further action on their end.

It's getting quite frustrating as this is the last time I ever pay up front for any item.
pinkxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:12 PM   #1315
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaavenger View Post
Guess I was wrong about him showing her.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:52 PM   #1316
Scrappy3
Frackin!

Still no update on supes?
Scrappy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:21 PM   #1317
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy3 View Post
Still no update on supes?
Posted a page or so back...

Quote:
The Superman Maquettes are being made, It's a pretty huge undertaking to get back all the stock that wasn't sold and then remake the whole run. I'll have an update on shipping soon. But please know it is being worked on.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 02:53 PM   #1318
pinkxter

Anyone get a recent response from Tweeterhead by email or messenger?

It's been two weeks since they sent me a follow up for more information and have not heard back from them.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:04 PM   #1319
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxter View Post
Anyone get a recent response from Tweeterhead by email or messenger?

It's been two weeks since they sent me a follow up for more information and have not heard back from them.
On the Batman thread and on Facebook I've seen people commenting on getting responses.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:05 PM   #1320
pinkxter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
On the Batman thread and on Facebook I've seen people commenting on getting responses.
Thanks, I appreciate the info. I responded to their Batman post to draw some attention to my request.

They said they can refund my order from a year ago, asked me for credit card information by email. Which I did not feel comfortable giving but sent in hopes to wrap up this matter but nothing since.