Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-25-2018, 03:43 AM   #2821
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iguana View Post
Measurements for
Guts 1/3: 97x60x55
Zodd Apostle Form: 77x110x100

Credit to Stephen Lee from FB:

"Hope the following would be helpful for all collectors planning your man cave displays!

Prime 1 Exhibition Sep 2018 New Statue Measurements. The info provided by me is only for indicative purposes and cannot be used as final measurement facts because the production pieces’ dimensions may change subject to P1’s decision. All info is in centimeters (HxWxD)"
apostle is smaller than i expected, from pictures i was imaging something like 85-90cm height
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:07 AM   #2822
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
apostle is smaller than i expected, from pictures i was imaging something like 85-90cm height
He really is if I think about it again. Even if it is about 1/5 and he's not 100 % straight he should be taller I guess, especially when Stehpen Lee included the size of the base too.

Edit: Here's a pic again with both and Guts Sword Up, Seems not thaaat much smaller, who knows if Stehpen measured right.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Berserk/com...th_by_prime_1/
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:01 AM   #2823
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaido View Post
They can do it like Wonder woman. Hers was only 25" in depth and that was for a 1/3 I believe.
I believe you are referring to the 1/2.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:20 PM   #2824
Gathro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Beserk Armour Guts only has 2 payments left and SS has not sent their famous sorry its delayed so your payments will be pushed back yet. Here is hoping.
Gathro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 05:58 AM   #2825
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathro View Post
Beserk Armour Guts only has 2 payments left and SS has not sent their famous sorry its delayed so your payments will be pushed back yet. Here is hoping.
Of all my P1 pre-orders, the Berserk line has never been delayed.......Knock on wood.
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 02:22 PM   #2826
BrandedSaiyan27
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Anyone here have kids? I have an infant daughter and currently own Guts: The Blackswordsman. I also have Zodd Human form on PO and Berserker Armor. These are all very gory statues and will be displayed in their own separate room, however I still feel uneasy thinking of my daughter seeing them. I'm also on the fence about getting slan. Anyone here with kids getting Slan? How will you explain and /or work around the nudity?
BrandedSaiyan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 02:41 PM   #2827
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Don't have kids but I see your dilemma. Not sure their brains would ask questions until they're toddlers but that'd be too young to explain Berserk lol. Maybe keep them out of sight
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 03:45 PM   #2828
Pompous
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandedSaiyan27 View Post
Anyone here have kids? I have an infant daughter and currently own Guts: The Blackswordsman. I also have Zodd Human form on PO and Berserker Armor. These are all very gory statues and will be displayed in their own separate room, however I still feel uneasy thinking of my daughter seeing them. I'm also on the fence about getting slan. Anyone here with kids getting Slan? How will you explain and /or work around the nudity?
I agree with supermetroid. I would hide them from her for now. I’m not one to lecture on how to raise kids but, to me, kids should not see that kinda imagery regardless of how young they are. At the same time I don’t think you should stop collecting. You said they will be displayed in a separate room, as long as they’re not all around the house you should have no problem keeping her from seeing it. A closed door is always a good solution, and if she needs to be in that room have some black cloths ready to pull over them.

The real tricky part is when she starts to ask questions. Just explain to her how she likes things for kids (My Little Pony, Frozen, etc) and you like grown-up, adult stuff that is more gross and scary, and promise she can see them when she’s much older. It’s pretty remarkable how understanding kids can be if you’re open with them.

As for Slan, as long as your spouse is okay with it, there should be no problem with your daughter, just hide it like the rest (and maybe save showing her that one for last waaaaaay down the line when you can explain context to her haha).
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 04:11 PM   #2829
rcaido
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

My kids loves the Guts statue. As for Slan only way i can get away with that is if i bought the whole God Hand which im not planning to do. I already have the Figma Goodsmile set which is pretty much the same sculpt as Prime 1. Pretty lazy on Prime 1.
rcaido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 04:57 PM   #2830
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandedSaiyan27 View Post
Take the kids to a museum a few times they won't be shocked by a naked body
Zombiez is online now   Reply With Quote