Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-07-2019, 02:38 AM   #1201
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
I got skulpted cape coming too, but fabric right now is looking pretty nice with the straight down drape. I think if you wanted this look is why you passed on skulpted,

But only time will tell which one is the king

Really wish Prime 1 could of did skulpted and fabric on the same piece. Would of been ground breaking
There is a custom fabric cape being made for the sculpted statue i cant remember who is doing it though.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 06:56 AM   #1202
gorocketcat
Sailor Moon

My waitlist converted and ordered! I can't wait. I'm a little worried about the width of the base and how it'll affect my display, but I'm excited.
gorocketcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 02:50 PM   #1203
pokritz17
Hydra

hmm my sculpted waitlist converted...decisions decisions
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 02:53 PM   #1204
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Converted where, at Sideshow or P1?

I'm on the Waitlist at Sideshow, hoping for a conversion. But if it's P1, maybe I should consider joining it there too.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 03:09 PM   #1205
gorocketcat
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokritz17 View Post
hmm my sculpted waitlist converted...decisions decisions
Damn, my sculpted version converted as well. I bet I could get Sideshow to switch my preorder deposit...but is it worth it? Which is the better of the two?
gorocketcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #1206
pokritz17
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Converted where, at Sideshow or P1?

I'm on the Waitlist at Sideshow, hoping for a conversion. But if it's P1, maybe I should consider joining it there too.
converted at sideshow
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 04:44 PM   #1207
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Ok, thanks.

Does anyone here have experience with Waitlisting on P1's site? Can you remove yourself from the Waitlist same as you would at Sideshow?
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 06:07 PM   #1208
stryker12
Fantastic Four

My waitlist converted too today, I jumped on a couple months ago so this came as a huge surprise... problem is, I already own the fabric version. I don't know which one looks better in person (I think the in-hand pictures don't do either justice, in fact I KNOW the in-hand pictures can't quite capture the effect of the fabric cape superman). I honestly don't know what to do, I wanted the sculpted version originally, but now it just seems like a hassle to deal with owning both (space, the money lost when unloading one later which might happen eventually...)

Are there any better quality pics available of the sculpted version other than the ones posted a few pages back? What are the odds his face came out better on the sculpted version?
stryker12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:28 PM   #1209
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker12 View Post
What are the odds his face came out better on the sculpted version?
Zero.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 06:59 AM   #1210
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker12 View Post
My waitlist converted too today, I jumped on a couple months ago so this came as a huge surprise... problem is, I already own the fabric version. I don't know which one looks better in person (I think the in-hand pictures don't do either justice, in fact I KNOW the in-hand pictures can't quite capture the effect of the fabric cape superman). I honestly don't know what to do, I wanted the sculpted version originally, but now it just seems like a hassle to deal with owning both (space, the money lost when unloading one later which might happen eventually...)

Are there any better quality pics available of the sculpted version other than the ones posted a few pages back? What are the odds his face came out better on the sculpted version?

I have the fabric cape coming in a month or so, hopefully less. I jumped on the Waitlist for the Sculpted too. Going to get both and keep just the one that I like the most. I like the simplicity of the sculpted. No need to adjust anything. But then, that’s just the thing, you can’t adjust the pedestal or the cape. So it depends on what your into.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote