Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 12-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #11
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gto View Post
Well, all of the Bat props seem pretty sturdy by design, but the items with the domes all seem to have issues. Kandor, and the Kryptonite props. Oh, and don't forget the Batman bust that the bat logo lost it's adhesiveness.
I have both Kryptonite PR's and no issues with the glass; the original went through about five house moves and an ex.wife as well!

The Batman 1:2 bust I assume was just improper adhesive being used. When I noticed mine getting a little loose a quick dab of regular school glue down the opening fixed it; didn't even wait for it to come off.

I don't know if you are trying to incite a flame war on DCD for their QC like the ones raging in the Sideshow and Bowen sections based on your initial an follow up posts. Like was mentioned earlier a few older sculpts had issues, especially when being re shipped due to thin/weak areas bearing weight but for the last 4-5 years DCD QC has been soild.

If you want to complain about DCD as a company there is a miriad of other areas that they do come up short
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote