Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-18-2017, 01:40 PM   #6691
ukshaun
Hercules

Great news - American werewolf in London
David Naughton, Jack Goodman we know about. Any possibility of more characters?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:14 PM   #6692
naeser2008
Justice League

So was the 1/4 Mixed Media He-Man and Battle Cat
pushed back again?

It was in the last newsletter as shipping soon, but not in
the newest newsletter. I got in when it went back up
on the website for Preorder, so was curious when my balance
would be due...
naeser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:41 AM   #6693
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Seriously, can we get more info on the he-man BC combo, I know these things take a while and there are delays but we are hitting 2 and a half years soon. Becoming a joke. Evil-lyn and she-ra? Been ages since the last filmation release. Motu really has been pushed aside.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:26 AM   #6694
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Go to the new website and you will see the updated release schedule. We are on target to hit the updated delivery schedules.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:29 AM   #6695
red_ant
Producer
Producer

BTW, Evil-Lyn is on the boat to the states now.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 12:36 PM   #6696
ciscocisco1000
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Thank you all at PCS for putting the Classic Style Blowing Head with Yoga Master Exclusive set now he is complete. Definitely a 1st day p.o.
ciscocisco1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:45 PM   #6697
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

I haven't seen any hints of the next 1/6 SF being revealed. Do you know when the next in line would be? I think it was R.Mika before but plans have changed.

Just a thought.

I ordered all the 1/6 SF and there really good but I think if PCS made the original 12 with their signature moves . It would attract more interest. Like Guile doing a Sonic boom or E.Honda doing a hundred hand slap.

These action poses are more memorable to older SF collectors. I hope PCS would incorporate them to the 1/6 scale SF statues. A V-trigger Pose is cool but a RYU doing a signature move like a Hadouken will probably sell better. Artistically doing another SF Signature move Statue could be cheesy but if its done right/PCS quality it could be a Grail for the character.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:56 PM   #6698
ALF_1
Justice League

Dhalsim PRE-Order!

This has been the worst pre-order due to this new website! Even though the old sites had flaws, it at least allowed customers to directly be linked to the PayPal order screen to make lightning speed transactions, but also is much more convenient then using personal credit card info! Instead of gearing away from PayPal PCS should be embracing those payments more.

Not only does this new website make you select the pre order option, but you have to take extra steps to select shopping cart where you can then select check out. The process is much longer then earlier sites and this time no where on your site could I even add my credit card info on my account until it was time to check out which slowed the process as well.

Another reason, is not everyone wants their credit card info to order and by using PayPal I have a feature where PayPal pays now and I pay after which good standing customers like to use.

Even though the old sites never could show what orders you had on file or order history, I still choose that ordering process over this new site any day...

I like others find the thrill in the game to score an AP and before when using PayPal to link us directly to the checkout screen allowed customers to order right at 3pm pacific within seconds making it a challenge to get an AP... Today, I couldn't order this Pre-Order Yoga Master until 9 minutes after going live with the new sites faults and if this was like the 1/3 Ninja's release I'd be screwed.

Good thing I realized after frantically trying to find my card and adding my card info that it was an ES of TBD so no chance of selling out fast.

It still makes me angry because I can have easily paid with my PayPal much faster and I definitely missed my chance on this one to score an AP... Dhalsim is my favorite Male character and Chun is my Female and I would have liked to score an AP of my favorites.

I'm not happy at all that I couldn't use PayPal for my order today. All my payments have never been late and I am in good standing and PayPal payments with PCS have been great for me in the past 4-5 years of collecting PCS. I love PayPal and it's made purchasing much better for PCS and now this new payment system with the site is bad.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:35 PM   #6699
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
I have a question about the waitlist system on the new website. When I go to a product, say the Howling 1/4 EX, and it says, "Status: Waitlist" when I go to place an order for the statue it asks if I want to put down a deposit or full amount.

Does this mean that if I waitlist the statue PCS will charge me for either the deposit or the full amount even though my waitlist has not converted or will it only charge if the waitlist converts? And, Will we get notification before our waitlist converts, incase we need to cancel the waitlist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Go to the new website and you will see the updated release schedule. We are on target to hit the updated delivery schedules.
Mr. Ant,

Please see my question above. Thanks!
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:38 PM   #6700
Northcollector
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I have a question, how can a company keep people waiting literal months for refunds that they indicated would come in 5-10 business days and then claim some BS issue is holding refunds up. Only to go dark on the issue for WEEKS leaving MANY customers(and in my case, ex-customer) without any idea of when or even if they will get their money?

Jerry? (I assume you will still fail to address the issue)
Rebecca? (I assume you will continue to ignore our requests for updates)

I encourage all PCS customers to check out the customer service thread, it's quite eye opening.

P.S - according to others on this forum who have Facebook, PCS has been deleting any comments referencing this issue off of their page. GONG SHOW
Northcollector is offline   Reply With Quote