Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 10:33 AM   #2441
pkh
Doh!

Same here

Getting no responses and no refund for my cancelled CONAN War Paint order.

PCS/Rebecca knows that I'm under severe financial pressure but nothing happened.

I'm starting to think it may be time to take some legal action; it is unbelievable that PCS is collecting tons of pre-order money and is in no way prepared for a satisfying customer experience when a pre-order has to be cancelled and appropriate refund has to be sent!

They deduct $150 (as NRD) from my already paid hard-earned money and at least I think I can expect some more and better treatment by them.

Maybe, they can make great statues but for me: NO more PCS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
Hi Rebecca,

I am still waiting on my Raiden refund. My case# is 19173. I have been speaking to Jon for a month now on this and still haven't gotten anywhere. The whole return process started back in March.

No ETA, follow-ups, or anything of that nature is being passed on to me. I hate to keep nagging and I know you are working hard Rebecca, but the accounting department are not carrying their weight. This refund has been so LONG overdue and I have been more than patient.

Thanks!
Old 06-15-2017, 12:21 PM   #2442
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
For those who don't use Facebook

Transparency Post #2
Continuing on our promise to stay as transparent as possible with our Collectors.
Problem: Customer Service Response Times
Historical Customer Service response times have been too long and too delayed when responding back to customers.
What We Learned
There has been ALOT of turn over in the customer service department. Rebecca has been the only mainstay and has had to trained multiple people multiple times as well as picking up the slack between hires which caused a continued backlog. Also the customer service software was not set up correctly as well. Causing multiple issues. Any time a customer replied back asking for a status update they would go to the back of the line in the software. So from a customers perspective they have been waiting a week but the system shows the email as 1-day old. Also if a customer replied to an old CS email for a different issue it wouldn't show up to us because the case was marked closed in the system.
What We Are Doing To Prevent in the Future:
Our goal is to have responses in 24-48hrs (business days). We still have some backlog to catch up on. But, we have hired another CS rep to focus on returns and exchanges. Also we hired one to focus on invoices which will help free up Rebecca. We also went into the customer service system and adjusted the settings so that if anyone replied to a closed case that the case would reopen so that we would see the email. We now also have a way to see when someone replies multiple times so the email doesn't always look "new". More to come as we dive deeper into the system to get more efficient and to reach our goal of 24-48hrs.
- Red Ant

I sent PCS an email 5 days ago. No reply yet. I'm sure a reply will be sent at some point.
Hello,

Thank you for sharing this! I know some of you are still waiting and I really appreciate your patience while I'm still catching up. If your email was 5 days old it should have been answered by now, so please PM me your case number or email if you haven't received a response.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:35 PM   #2443
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adon View Post
Hi Rebecca.
Could you check into case Case #22022 for me?
I would need to get an answer asap if possible because I have a decision to make based on your reply and I've got a Deadline.

Thanks!
De Ja Vu!

I've sent a response and fixed your problem (:
Old 06-15-2017, 12:48 PM   #2444
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
Hi Rebecca,

I am still waiting on my Raiden refund. My case# is 19173. I have been speaking to Jon for a month now on this and still haven't gotten anywhere. The whole return process started back in March.

No ETA, follow-ups, or anything of that nature is being passed on to me. I hate to keep nagging and I know you are working hard Rebecca, but the accounting department are not carrying their weight. This refund has been so LONG overdue and I have been more than patient.

Thanks!
Hello,

Thank you for your case number. I've sent it over to the person who is now handling refunds so they know to process this ASAP. This person is not here every day but they are almost caught up on pending cases. I appreciate your patience.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:52 PM   #2445
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkh View Post
Getting no responses and no refund for my cancelled CONAN War Paint order.

PCS/Rebecca knows that I'm under severe financial pressure but nothing happened.

I'm starting to think it may be time to take some legal action; it is unbelievable that PCS is collecting tons of pre-order money and is in no way prepared for a satisfying customer experience when a pre-order has to be cancelled and appropriate refund has to be sent!

They deduct $150 (as NRD) from my already paid hard-earned money and at least I think I can expect some more and better treatment by them.

Maybe, they can make great statues but for me: NO more PCS!!!
Hello,

I'm sorry you haven't received this refund yet. But please PM me your email address so I can locate your case to request that it be handled ASAP.
Old 06-15-2017, 02:18 PM   #2446
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
De Ja Vu!

I've sent a response and fixed your problem (:
Indeed you did and very promptly! I was worried a bit but you came through thank you Rebecca!

I have secured the order and settled the invoice.

Thanks!

Last edited by Adon; 06-15-2017 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 06-15-2017, 02:25 PM   #2447
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for sharing this! I know some of you are still waiting and I really appreciate your patience while I'm still catching up. If your email was 5 days old it should have been answered by now, so please PM me your case number or email if you haven't received a response.
No case number required. Answer received. Thanks again!
Old 06-15-2017, 02:33 PM   #2448
pkh
Doh!

Quote:
Hello,

I'm sorry you haven't received this refund yet. But please PM me your email address so I can locate your case to request that it be handled ASAP.
Thanks Rebecca; hopefully this helps now. PM sent!
Old 06-15-2017, 02:56 PM   #2449
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Rebecca still haven't heard back from you regarding my WL Scorpion 1:3. If i can get a respons that it is ok or an invoice that would be sweet....no case number for me
Old 06-15-2017, 08:04 PM   #2450
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hi Rebecca i just recieved a late payment notice for scorpion exclusive bust but have paid up to date and have paypal receipts for both payments for April and June ..My name is David Ransley daveranz@hotmail.com
Closed Thread