Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-20-2010, 05:17 PM   #21
Awesome
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Yes I can see the Bison exclusive getting to Shin Akuma numbers in a few years. That piece looks so damn good, the cape color really makes the statue look better.
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:21 PM   #22
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

What about the green Vega? You don't see that one showing up anymore.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #23
Spazzy
Hercules

I don't think Bison will go for that much, all the regulars will outshine the exc eventually, can't beat classic.

Look at ryu compared to evil ryu, even reg z is starting to really build momentum.

I think most regulars will end up doing better than the exc in the long run.
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #24
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzy View Post
I don't think Bison will go for that much, all the regulars will outshine the exc eventually, can't beat classic.

Look at ryu compared to evil ryu, even reg z is starting to really build momentum.

True, the edition is much more the other
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:51 AM   #25
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzy View Post

I love street fighter just as much as collecting if not more.. and this hobby is just too expensive so, in my case it comes down to what do you want the Iconic one or the player 2... Sorry, Regular Ryu wins hands down, Zangief, Green Guile!! and Red Bison!!! The word Exclusive is just brain wash.. go with what you like.. and this has to be the only line from sideshow that the word exclusive does the opposite instead of increases it's value it's a downgrade... all the originals will surpass the exclusives for the exception of shin akuma but, some people like regular akuma better and it's high up there.. The point is true street fighter fans will go for the classics and say screw the alternate suits thus causing a higher demand for the originals, which will ultimately lead for the orignals surpassing the Exclusives in value.

Who would pick up Mecha Zangief over Regular? Not me but, I wouldn't mind having Mecha as well.

Exclusive Ken and Ex Vega.. I Love alpha so, the pony tail for ken I got the ex for that... Green Cammy Pairs up with green Guile Perfectly =) why the Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga! I want the blue one for lol.... to match it with camo guile no thanx...as for Vega I hate his face so, I bought the regular one cause Even if I dished out the extra cash for the Ex I would just display em with the mask anyway to keep it Iconic.

Don't get me wrong I want to catch them all like Poke'mon but, The Exclusive will have to take the back seat until I collect the originals first and if I can't get to some of the Exclusives oh,well

Check out My Street Fighter collection and my other gems here http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=110567
Rare1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:00 AM   #26
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare1 View Post

I love street fighter just as much as collecting if not more.. and this hobby is just too expensive so, in my case it comes down to what do you want the Iconic one or the player 2... Sorry, Regular Ryu wins hands down, Zangief, Green Guile!! and Red Bison!!! The word Exclusive is just brain wash.. go with what you like.. and this has to be the only line from sideshow that the word exclusive does the opposite instead of increases it's value it's a downgrade... all the originals will surpass the exclusives for the exception of shin akuma but, some people like regular akuma better and it's high up there.. The point is true street fighter fans will go for the classics and say screw the alternate suits thus causing a higher demand for the originals, which will ultimately lead for the orignals surpassing the Exclusives in value.

Who would pick up Mecha Zangief over Regular? Not me but, I wouldn't mind having Mecha as well.

Exclusive Ken and Ex Vega.. I Love alpha so, the pony tail for ken I got the ex for that... Green Cammy Pairs up with green Guile Perfectly =) why the Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga! I want the blue one for lol.... to match it with camo guile no thanx...as for Vega I hate his face so, I bought the regular one cause Even if I dished out the extra cash for the Ex I would just display em with the mask anyway to keep it Iconic.

Don't get me wrong I want to catch them all like Poke'mon but, The Exclusive will have to take the back seat until I collect the originals first and if I can't get to some of the Exclusives oh,well

Check out My Street Fighter collection and my other gems here http://http://www.statueforum.com/sh...d.php?t=110567
Yah but you didn't like the birthday suit in alpha? Come on man?
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:03 AM   #27
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
Yah but you didn't like the birthday suit in alpha? Come on man?
Oh, I did But, like Money The Green Comes First.. I'll get the Birthday suit maybe for my Birthday.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #28
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare1 View Post
Oh, I did But, like Money The Green Comes First.. I'll get the Birthday suit maybe for my Birthday.
I want regular Gief but since he isn't one of my favs I won't be paying $500+ price tag attached to him. I can just wait on Bison and the rest of the characters coming out. One day I will win the loto and buy Ryu and Evil Ryu but that is probably never going to happen.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:12 AM   #29
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
I want regular Gief but since he isn't one of my favs I won't be paying $500+ price tag attached to him. I can just wait on Bison and the rest of the characters coming out. One day I will win the loto and buy Ryu and Evil Ryu but that is probably never going to happen.
If you could only Pick one between Ryu and Evil Ryu who would you pick?
Old 12-21-2010, 01:21 AM   #30
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Damn 535!!! I know some Christmas gifts were sacrifice to make that purchase!! LMFAO!!!