pokritz17
Hydra

regular is targeted by the 15% code, GGSAVE15

fyi
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:19 PM   #252
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Wish they would consider a Batman Beyond movie using this statue design. CGI Schwarzenegger? The Rock? Tom Hardy? Terry Crews? I kid but still want a movie!

By the way, I think a must have if you like this design. Go ahead and do a Google search on Batman Beyond and this is the ONLY statue or toy version of this character design released so far. All others based off the teen version.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:43 PM   #253
Xaerius
The Herculoids

I really like this piece but held off simply because they didn't have a switch-out of the wings. If they had that, I'd have ordered it the first day but it simply feels incomplete TO ME without them.
Xaerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:27 PM   #254
GhostAsparagus
Frackin!

At the risk of pushing a no-longer-relevant thread back to the front page (sorry), I got this piece at the last second before they ran out during P1's winter sale after having waffled on whether or not to get him ever since he was announced a few years ago, and am so so happy I did. 95% of what I own are 1/6th scale figs, so I wasn't sure he would fit in, but this one always caught my eye and in person he just has so much presence. And of course I already have BD AK Bats coming to put next to him. I probably won't ever qualify as a full-blown statue collector since I really only have the room for 2 or 3 of these 1/3 scales max, but wow, this guy is probably my new favorite part of my collection, or at least tied with the Hot Toys Hulkbuster (ooh, sacrilege ).

Shout out to this and the other Arkham threads for helping push me toward budget-unfriendly but collection-enriching hype.
GhostAsparagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:49 PM   #255
Mister H
Gen 13

It’s a great one. I do wish he was 1/4 scale though.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:48 AM   #256
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAsparagus View Post
At the risk of pushing a no-longer-relevant thread back to the front page (sorry), I got this piece at the last second before they ran out during P1's winter sale after having waffled on whether or not to get him ever since he was announced a few years ago, and am so so happy I did. 95% of what I own are 1/6th scale figs, so I wasn't sure he would fit in, but this one always caught my eye and in person he just has so much presence. And of course I already have BD AK Bats coming to put next to him. I probably won't ever qualify as a full-blown statue collector since I really only have the room for 2 or 3 of these 1/3 scales max, but wow, this guy is probably my new favorite part of my collection, or at least tied with the Hot Toys Hulkbuster (ooh, sacrilege ).

Shout out to this and the other Arkham threads for helping push me toward budget-unfriendly but collection-enriching hype.
Congrats! I really wanted this piece. I meant to pick him up during the winter sale, but suddenly he was sold out.
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 01:34 PM   #257
myskye23
Hellboy

I got lucky and was able to grab one last week for 25% Off before it was sold out. I was always looking to get it but my funds was tied up on other statues but when this went on sale for $704, it was a no brainer! I can't wait to get him but it's going to be a long wait.

This is my first experience with ordering directly from Prime 1 so I'll keep my fingers crossed!
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 02:16 PM   #258
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

This was the first Prime 1 statue I picked up. I would have loved to get him on sale, but I think it was worth paying retail to get it. Unfortunately for my wallet, it kick-started my switch from collecting 1/4 to 1/3 scale statues.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 02:24 PM   #259
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
This was the first Prime 1 statue I picked up. I would have loved to get him on sale, but I think it was worth paying retail to get it. Unfortunately for my wallet, it kick-started my switch from collecting 1/4 to 1/3 scale statues.
I hear you General! My wife bought me my very first statue and it was the Prime 1 AK Prestige and I never looked back since. I collect mostly 1/3 Scales now and I have a few 1/4 Scales as well but for me, it's mainly the 1/3s.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 03:56 PM   #260
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

The difference between 1/4 and 1/3 is worth the extra cost to me. The statues have more presence, and Prime 1 is doing a great job of making definitive versions of the characters. Plus, they generally come with a lot more switch-outs than Sideshow offers, and overall I've had much more luck with Prime when it comes to quality control than what I've gotten from Sideshow. I'm nervous every time I open a Sideshow box whereas I'm just excited when I open something from Prime 1.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote