View Poll Results: Which one
Anti-Venom 9 20.45%
Spider-Man 2099 25 56.82%
Serpentor 10 22.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2017, 02:48 PM   #11
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Logically, I would say Spidey 2099 because he will sell out first (as someone else stated above).

However, I love the look of the Anti-Venom statue (plus it's Eddie Brock), so I would personally choose him because I have no history with Spidey 2099.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 02:53 PM   #12
MrYac
Hercules

Serpentor for sure, there is ALWAYS going to be more Spiderman stuff.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 02:56 PM   #13
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I think Anti-Venom regular could be had cheaper down the road and not so sure the EX is a must. Of the 3 would be my favorite design wise. If I was wanting to use reward points would go for the Venom EX instead and get regular version of this cheaper later on.

No interest in the other 2.
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 12:17 AM   #14
craigcliff1
Zot

Serpentor!
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 12:49 AM   #15
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

I'd go with your favorite of the 3 which sounds like Anti Venom. Out of the 3, Spider-Man 2099 is the one I have on order.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:41 AM   #16
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Well you say Anti-Venom is your favorite out of the three and second favorite Marvel character. Seems like you made your choice.

Personally I would decide what your Prime 1 focus is. For me, I'm classic Venom. I don't know anything about Anti-Venom. This statue was the first time I heard of him.

Spider-Man 2099 is a beautiful statue but I never liked that comic. I got the first issue thinking it would be worth something. Ended up selling it. So as good as that statue is, the character doesn't relate to me.

Serpentor is an amazing statue. I'm getting some of their GI Joe statues. I think if you get into their Joe stuff then you might want Serpentor down the line. But right now, I would get Snake-Eyes over Serpentor. As for me, I'm waiting on Duke, Falcon, or Sgt. Slaughter before deciding on Serpentor.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:54 AM   #17
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Anti-Venom
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:48 AM   #18
sash501
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Spidey 2099 is hot right now and will likely have more statues to come in the future. I also hate the pose they gave. Everything looks great except his pose.

AntiVenom on the other hand . . . when are you going to see another one of those. That being said, the character isn't as well known/popular, so you may be able to get him for less later on the secondary market.

Serpentor. From a sculpt critique only . . . probably the best of the three and most dynamic. Depends on what your collection looks like. I don't do GIJOE, so it's an easy pass for me. I don't follow this license, so I don't know if your more likely to save some $ if you buy him later rather than now.

The last point to make: Some of us have to think about size. I didn't use to, and now have a few statues I can't display because they are too big.

2099 and AntiVenom are approximately 27 inches tall, whereas Serpentor is 32. Might not seem like much, but I've gotten to a point where I have to display on top of my shelves for these bigger pieces, and I'm capped at 22 inches from the shelf to the ceiling. Definitely something that has kept me from pulling the trigger on a few pieces, especially when many of the producers lately don't seem to take into consideration the average depth of a shelf, and I'm not going to put a statue on every coffee table and end table in my home/office.
sash501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:00 AM   #19
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote