Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Berserk Guts Exclusive DGK HX Project Avengers Captain America DGK Prime 1 Guyver 3 Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2019, 11:26 PM   #401
Phoenixblazes
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
His hands are too big for the head thus it looks off anatomically incorrect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Remember this is based on Liefeld art so off means it’s correct reflection of his cool artwork!
How much comic art is anatomically correct anyway. All the women are walking on stilts, with relatively no waists, and are exceptionally top heavy. And the men are so big they shouldn’t be able to move.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:14 AM   #402
Frayhor
Birdman
 
Frayhor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Eiffel Tower
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I’m leaning towards not getting him, but if the ex is a better head and the enormous shoulder pads are removable then I would probably PO him. Right now that GG Cable bust is looking really good. That’s how I envision Cable to look like.
Thank you so much for making me notice the existence of that piece, because I've totally missed this one !!!

I love it, but WOW its size is really massive for a "mini bust" and that makes me worried that it could be chocking displayed next to my Domino Bowen mini bust . Despite the fact that they are both 1/6 scale.
But I've been searching for a Cable in this costume to match with her since Bowen released her bust in 2011, so I will most likely go for it .
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:40 AM   #403
equi-nox76
A.I.M.
 
equi-nox76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mandalor
Posts: 4,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post

green arrow pf
The skull head on the Punisher as well. I remember some.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 09:07 AM   #404
grphyx1
Spider-Ham
 
grphyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 4,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Thank you so much for making me notice the existence of that piece, because I've totally missed this one !!!

I love it, but WOW its size is really massive for a "mini bust" and that makes me worried that it could be chocking displayed next to my Domino Bowen mini bust . Despite the fact that they are both 1/6 scale.
But I've been searching for a Cable in this costume to match with her since Bowen released her bust in 2011, so I will most likely go for it .
The gentle giant mini bust are actually quite large. I'm kinda wanting the cable mini bust meself.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:35 PM   #405
101son
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
101son's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: toronto
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Thank you so much for making me notice the existence of that piece, because I've totally missed this one !!!

I love it, but WOW its size is really massive for a "mini bust" and that makes me worried that it could be chocking displayed next to my Domino Bowen mini bust . Despite the fact that they are both 1/6 scale.
But I've been searching for a Cable in this costume to match with her since Bowen released her bust in 2011, so I will most likely go for it .
its really nice , i already put my PO in for it , only making a run of 500 of those (I think)
the GG mini busts are much bigger then the bowen mini busts , probably by at least 3 inches or so.
but i have the deadpool X-force mini bust from GG and i think it'll pair nicely with the cable mini bust
101son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:38 PM   #406
Frayhor
Birdman
 
Frayhor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Eiffel Tower
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101son View Post
its really nice , i already put my PO in for it , only making a run of 500 of those (I think)
the GG mini busts are much bigger then the bowen mini busts , probably by at least 3 inches or so.
but i have the deadpool X-force mini bust from GG and i think it'll pair nicely with the cable mini bust
I preordered it today anyway, I loved it too much and in a lot of 90's comics, Cable seemed huge by comparison with her, when they were standing face to face.
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:11 PM   #407
Frayhor
Birdman
 
Frayhor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Eiffel Tower
Posts: 392
So, will we be honored by the presence of Cable on the blog today ?
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:12 PM   #408
KgBeast11
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
So, will we be honored by the presence of Cable on the blog today ?
Hope so , he looks Raddasghoul
KgBeast11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:27 PM   #409
XIIIWARRIOR
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 205
Who is the Sculpture for this piece?
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:29 PM   #410
KgBeast11
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIIWARRIOR View Post
Who is the Sculpture for this piece?
Really?
KgBeast11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com