Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-19-2024, 07:46 PM   #81
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
He has two scales: 3.5 and 1/4. I know his Beast, Arch, and Lee Storm are in the 1/4 scale. I'm not sure what his last 3.5 scale release was, though.
Back when I was looking at his Emma, "the line" was 1:3.5, with just the 2 savage land gals being 1/4. While it's great he switched to 1/4 (ie selfishly for people like me LOL), kinda sucks for his base collecting the line. Although maybe sales indicated switching would be better long term, financially, anyway.

Last edited by SDguy; 04-19-2024 at 07:50 PM.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:10 PM   #82
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

My SS MK42 converted into a 43.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20240419_200842.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	506.8 KB
ID:	169890  
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:14 PM   #83
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Back when I was looking at his Emma, "the line" was 1:3.5, with just the 2 savage land gals being 1/4. While it's great he switched to 1/4 (ie selfishly for people like me LOL), kinda sucks for his base collecting the line. Although maybe sales indicated switching would be better long term, financially, anyway.
I already mentioned my "boob sock" problem with why I can't collect his line (which no one replied to, so apparently it's an issue only for me, lol). But I still follow him, and from the posts he makes without me seeing these in hand, I think he's kept every other ip he handles in the 1/4 scale (Spiderman) and he's kinda had to drop his 3.5 dreams just to keep everything in scale across the board, let alone stopping his customers from being confused as all hell all the time. But I own his 3.5 Rogue and 3.5 Psylocke, and I can easily say I'm fine not continuing with the line in that scale - especially with how ugly some of them came out (3.5 Storm in particular).
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:32 PM   #84
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by haljordan99 View Post
Darkseid, Doomsday, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Krypto, Steel, Superman, and Superboy are all customs.
]

I like that P1 Brainiac and the custom Clark Kent
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:33 PM   #85
SDguy

Haha I had already heard of John's anti boob sock campaign so I just chuckled. I agree though
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 10:37 PM   #86
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
The Exo ones? Cuz that Archangel looks amazing

I don't want to look like I'm promoting anything and get into trouble, so I'm not going to include specifics.

...it's the one in standing pose with his wings resting to his side. And Beast is in a dynamic pose vaulting with his left arm. I think you know which ones I'm referring to.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 10:57 PM   #87
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
I already mentioned my "boob sock" problem with why I can't collect his line (which no one replied to, so apparently it's an issue only for me, lol). But I still follow him, and from the posts he makes without me seeing these in hand, I think he's kept every other ip he handles in the 1/4 scale (Spiderman) and he's kinda had to drop his 3.5 dreams just to keep everything in scale across the board, let alone stopping his customers from being confused as all hell all the time. But I own his 3.5 Rogue and 3.5 Psylocke, and I can easily say I'm fine not continuing with the line in that scale - especially with how ugly some of them came out (3.5 Storm in particular).
The entire Spidey line from his has been 1/4, so that's good. I assumed the X-men line was all 3.5, but I could be wrong. I thought I remember him saying everything but Spidey stuff was going to be 3.5.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 12:00 AM   #88
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
The entire Spidey line from his has been 1/4, so that's good. I assumed the X-men line was all 3.5, but I could be wrong. I thought I remember him saying everything but Spidey stuff was going to be 3.5.
He might have tried to make everything XMen 3.5 scale at first. But he was still making 1/4 scale stuff at the same time for some reason, and it was really confusing his customer base even though he tried making two separate groups for both scales. So, whether or not he dropped 3.5 entirely, I don't know. But it looks like he's focusing on the 1/4 scale for all of his creations now (Spidey, XMen, Thanos, Doom, etc)

And like already said, jungle Rogue, jungle Storm, jungle Psylocke, Madelyne Pryor on throne, Jim Lee Storm, Museum Psylocke, Beast, Archangel, and his upcoming Apocalypse have been announced as 1/4. The ones I'm not sure about are his Cable, Weapon X, and new X Force Wolverine.
Old 04-21-2024, 02:14 AM   #89
azurepred
Zot

Weapon X is definitely 3.5 because that's an old one. I had it on PO, but was able to move it at the time. I haven't seen anything on a new X-force Wolverine unless your referring to his old one, which is also 3.5.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 02:27 AM   #90
DiscoCougar

There's a pic he posted on March 15th of a grey render Wolverine in his XForce costume. I have no idea what it is, where it came from, or if there are any more render pics of it. But it's there, and it's a different pose than any of the other three Wolverine's that he's designed in the 3.5 scale.