Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-12-2023, 10:23 AM   #351
oshaheen
Doh!

So is the guy legit? I have been watching his listings.
oshaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:23 AM   #352
oshaheen
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
well I ended up getting the Flash. I kept checking sideshow to see if it was going to be reduced but someone is selling some recent Tweeterhead statues on Ebay and it ended up being $200 cheaper than if I got it from Sideshow. I figured I could not pass that deal up so I ordered it and it arrived today.

Other than the base being too big and The Flash being too muscular it is a great statue. I got the exclusive version and love the colors on it. The only think that I am going to say is that I wish the box had a picture of the entire statue because I was not sure where the lightning bolts and boomerangs were suppose to got at first.

Well now that I have the original 7 JLAer's lets hope that we see some other ones soon like Green Arrow, Black Canary, Zatanna and both of the Hawks.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:28 AM   #353
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshaheen View Post
I was a little wary at first but there were constant new postings listed so I took a shot. I ordered this on June 9 and I had this item on June 12 (The items was shipped from CA and I live in Pittsburgh, PA).

Like I said the statue is in perfect shape and it looked like it was brand new and never displayed.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:34 AM   #354
oshaheen
Doh!

Quote:
I was a little wary at first but there were constant new postings listed so I took a shot. I ordered this on June 9 and I had this item on June 12 (The items was shipped from CA and I live in Pittsburgh, PA).

Like I said the statue is in perfect shape and it looked like it was brand new and never displayed.
Awesome! Yeah I was wary as well. He said his exclusives were artist proof versions? And were the boxes brand new and sealed?
Old 06-12-2023, 11:19 AM   #355
mmk123

Now I got the Exclusive Flash statue which is the lighter colored Barry Allen look and it was numbered on the bottom of the base and the shipping box #107. The statue came sealed in the styrofoam and in the art box with the shipping box as well. I briefly looked at this sellers other postings but did not read the descriptions so I do not know if they were AP's or not.

I saw the postings on Friday and saved this one and it sold. I saw that a new posting was put up and I decided to buy it then. After I bought mine I saw another posting for the Exclusive version was posted again. I am assuming that this person has multiple statues and is posting them under separate posting each time one sells.

I ended up paying a total of $281 for the statue (that included shipping and taxes). If I would have purchased this from Sideshow it would have been almost double that.
Old 06-12-2023, 01:12 PM   #356
oshaheen
Doh!

Quote:
Now I got the Exclusive Flash statue which is the lighter colored Barry Allen look and it was numbered on the bottom of the base and the shipping box #107. The statue came sealed in the styrofoam and in the art box with the shipping box as well. I briefly looked at this sellers other postings but did not read the descriptions so I do not know if they were AP's or not.

I saw the postings on Friday and saved this one and it sold. I saw that a new posting was put up and I decided to buy it then. After I bought mine I saw another posting for the Exclusive version was posted again. I am assuming that this person has multiple statues and is posting them under separate posting each time one sells.

I ended up paying a total of $281 for the statue (that included shipping and taxes). If I would have purchased this from Sideshow it would have been almost double that.
Thank you so much for the detailed answer
Old 06-12-2023, 01:15 PM   #357
mmk123

anytime-I just saw that the seller does have both Flashes, Black Adam and John Stewart available again and has multiple pieces of each. The John Stewart is tempting (especially at the lower price) but I will have to consider it.
Old 06-12-2023, 03:18 PM   #358
oshaheen
Doh!

Quote:
anytime-I just saw that the seller does have both Flashes, Black Adam and John Stewart available again and has multiple pieces of each. The John Stewart is tempting (especially at the lower price) but I will have to consider it.
Just placed my order for the ex flash! Can't wait to receive it 😄