Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-30-2021, 07:25 PM   #11
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Right, I've been trying to look through my preorders and see what I could sacrifice (if any) in order to pay for these. Considerably more than I was expecting. If I could only get one I'd have to go with the white (Thyme) because that looks the prettiest to me.

Or... I might just have to wait on a Bayonetta statue which I'm sure will be quite spendy by the time it is revealed. Can't buy everything.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:26 PM   #12
AsianJedi
Doh!

I did the same. There aren't any preorders I would cancel for the prop replicas. Now, if it was the Bayonetta statue, that would be much different.

Unless you have the money and the room, you really can't buy everything.
AsianJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 12:29 PM   #13
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

I had posted this elsewhere, but thought I'd post it here too considering SF is far less negative.

This question popped into my mind, obviously not everyone will be able to buy the complete set. Since they are being sold individually I wonder which gun would sell the best? The worst?
Old 12-02-2021, 02:29 PM   #14
gra007
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I was wondering that too. I feel like if people want a Bayonetta gun, they'll just buy the one that shows up first in search results. I hope this doesn't go poorly for F4F, where they have sold out of one gun, and have a lot of another in stock.
gra007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 04:24 PM   #15
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I love the first game, but haven't gotten to play 2 yet.

I'm not buying - but I'd guess Parsley and Sage would sell better than Rosemary and Thyme, being that they are the 'hand' guns. Probably Parsley leading the way as the right hand.

If that consideration doesn't matter to someone, I suppose it comes down to which color you prefer, which metal charm you prefer, or... which herb you like best, lol?

Finally, each is associated with a different aspect - joyous, strong, reminiscent, or courageous. So maybe you have an affinity for one of them?
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:50 AM   #16
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

You know that is a good point. I'm the very opposite of impulsive so I had never considered the "buy the first gun they see" angle. To my knowledge they haven't released a set edition size, so maybe this will be determined by the amount of interest and PO's they get. (Or have I missed something, did they reveal the ES?) But if true then that would prevent any over production.

On certain other forums the pricing has people in such a frenzy of vehement hate that they are wishing F4F to go bankrupt. Yikes! To me it is "Hey this is the price, buy it if you want, don't buy it if you don't want. No one is forcing you to buy this. Whining and witching isn't going to get your way. Welcome to 2021, life is expensive for better or worse."
Old 12-07-2021, 05:43 AM   #17
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I love the first game, but haven't gotten to play 2 yet.

I'm not buying - but I'd guess Parsley and Sage would sell better than Rosemary and Thyme, being that they are the 'hand' guns. Probably Parsley leading the way as the right hand.

If that consideration doesn't matter to someone, I suppose it comes down to which color you prefer, which metal charm you prefer, or... which herb you like best, lol?

Finally, each is associated with a different aspect - joyous, strong, reminiscent, or courageous. So maybe you have an affinity for one of them?
Please excuse my ignorance on the matter, what is meant by "hand" guns (Parsley & Sage)?

I was under the impression all 4 guns are the same with the exception of the stone color and chain.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 06:30 AM   #18
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin23 View Post
Please excuse my ignorance on the matter, what is meant by "hand" guns (Parsley & Sage)?

I was under the impression all 4 guns are the same with the exception of the stone color and chain.
Identical except stone color, chain+charm, and inscription on the barrel.

As for Parsley and Sage, those are the specific guns Bayonetta holds in her right and left hands...as opposed to the 'foot' guns...
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 03:14 PM   #19
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Identical except stone color, chain+charm, and inscription on the barrel.

As for Parsley and Sage, those are the specific guns Bayonetta holds in her right and left hands...as opposed to the 'foot' guns...
Got it! Thanks for the clarification.

If I were to get one, I'd probably opt for one of the hand guns - possibly Sage.

The only issue with Sage is the stone is too similar in color to the rest of the gun, whereas the other stones provide a much better color contrast.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 09:41 PM   #20
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Not going to lie. I am genuinely shocked anyone cares about these. There's also something so weird about selling her guns before a statue of herself.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote