Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 06-14-2016, 02:31 AM   #31
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoniste111 View Post
I had seen on facebook a while ago that more lights we're to be added to Samus Varia suit Ex and I'd like to know if it's still the case?
We are still at the working in progress stage for this. Definitely not forgotten about
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 03:47 AM   #32
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Chockles.I just want to ask, when can we expect to see a teaser pic of the 1/4 Jin Kazama Tekken statue?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 03:54 AM   #33
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Hey All

Artorias is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhoTPH8iYWc
Old 06-14-2016, 04:11 AM   #34
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Chockles.I just want to ask, when can we expect to see a teaser pic of the 1/4 Jin Kazama Tekken statue?
I'll bug Alex about this:P
Old 06-14-2016, 06:05 AM   #35
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
I'll bug Alex about this:P
Thanks! [as Jin is my all time favourite Tekken fighter, and i'm VERY eager to see it...]
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:01 AM   #36
Ohrai_Fan
The Spirit

Chockles, thanks for putting up with my nonsense in the facebook group.
Ohrai_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:03 PM   #37
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post

- Toe jam & Earl, I loved playing this game and was glad to have pledged on the kickstarter campaign. Was lovely to have spoken to Greg as well. Though this was before my time at F4F. So if everyone wants this let Greg know and we shall see if we can do something about it
awesome, thanks for the response. i'll try and drop him a line about it as i'm sure he'd really love to see more TJ & E merch in the world especially on the heels of the new game
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:47 PM   #38
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Feedback on your stream:
First off, the simple fact of doing it was cool enough, so hope to see more. Especially for taking to time to comment on Bowser, etc. even though it was an PO launch stream for Artorias.
Second, I cant/dont expect much given spur of the moment, on a phone, etc. Also you guys seemed as if you were in an area you couldnt stay long, so I am unsure on how well (time taken) can go into any actual setup.

For future:
Camera setup. I would try to setup a cam, much like in the video. Sitting across looking at a table.
Then for video feed other than the camera, can figure out the overlay end, then you can just pop-up and drag windows over and around to show people whatever window you wish. Or have can have live counter/timer overlays, etc.
Maybe have a set sections, again depends on time. Like 5 mins of showing it off talking about it, lauch, 5 Q&A.
To try to get more people, you can always do small giveaway for watchers.

Lastly, there should be a way to save previous broadcast as videos in your profile, but I dont stream, just watch streams , so I dont know.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:26 AM   #39
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Update everyone: Artorias preorder is live

http://secure.first4figures.com/comp...,3/product,171

Videos for your viewing:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhoTPH8iYWc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD7n7ZO94es
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYKiReSphNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyQT7KcrpPU

If you have any questions, do let me know
Old 06-15-2016, 05:32 AM   #40
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohrai_Fan View Post
Chockles, thanks for putting up with my nonsense in the facebook group.
Sorry whats your name on facebook? hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
awesome, thanks for the response. i'll try and drop him a line about it as i'm sure he'd really love to see more TJ & E merch in the world especially on the heels of the new game
Cool. Love to hear some funky response

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Feedback on your stream:
First off, the simple fact of doing it was cool enough, so hope to see more. Especially for taking to time to comment on Bowser, etc. even though it was an PO launch stream for Artorias.
Second, I cant/dont expect much given spur of the moment, on a phone, etc. Also you guys seemed as if you were in an area you couldnt stay long, so I am unsure on how well (time taken) can go into any actual setup.

For future:
Camera setup. I would try to setup a cam, much like in the video. Sitting across looking at a table.
Then for video feed other than the camera, can figure out the overlay end, then you can just pop-up and drag windows over and around to show people whatever window you wish. Or have can have live counter/timer overlays, etc.
Maybe have a set sections, again depends on time. Like 5 mins of showing it off talking about it, lauch, 5 Q&A.
To try to get more people, you can always do small giveaway for watchers.

Lastly, there should be a way to save previous broadcast as videos in your profile, but I dont stream, just watch streams , so I dont know.

hahah thanks for your valid inputs. Yeah it was all very last minute thing. We just speak our minds so anything is possible in the vids. Its def been hectic these last few days so hopefully things went smoothly. I didnt realise we were on live twitch. hahaha shocker right. plus we had to leave early, didnt want to miss the last mtr......normally we wouldn have gone home and launch in our own bedroom or something, but we thought what the hell, lets do it on the spot at the office. lol, good silly laughs.