Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-14-2018, 02:48 PM   #1091
chrismhk
Luke Cage

I am still very bitter about Nightwing cancellation. Just Hush Ivy for me. I might get Catwoman depending on how she turn out.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 03:53 PM   #1092
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I am still very bitter about Nightwing cancellation. Just Hush Ivy for me. I might get Catwoman depending on how she turn out.
I have to say the Nightwing cancellation has me slightly concerned that they just decided to stop the line altogether. It just seemed like a very quick/drastic decision based on initial feedback that P1 obviously is capable of fixing.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 05:47 PM   #1093
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

We need that Hush Catwoman reveal and we need it NOW!
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 05:55 PM   #1094
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
We need that Hush Catwoman reveal and we need it NOW!
I agree. I'd really like to see what she looks like before I set my sights on Batman. Though, will she be in scale with Batman since Ivy isn't?
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:06 PM   #1095
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I agree. I'd really like to see what she looks like before I set my sights on Batman. Though, will she be in scale with Batman since Ivy isn't?
I hope so. Right now I have the entire Hush line on PO, but the size differences between the male and female characters are borderline comical. Even in the comic, they are more appropriately sized.

I really like Bats and Supes, but they need to tone them down a bit in order to perfect this line.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:52 PM   #1096
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Congrats. When did you jump on it?
May 21st
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:03 PM   #1097
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
May 21st
Thanks. Same as me, then, but no conversion here. Yet.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 09:14 PM   #1098
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I have to say the Nightwing cancellation has me slightly concerned that they just decided to stop the line altogether. It just seemed like a very quick/drastic decision based on initial feedback that P1 obviously is capable of fixing.
Does P1 ever finish a line? Well the Nightwing looked odd compared to the others and the base was pretty bland. You'd think they'd make it more dynamic as he's a pretty popular character.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 11:38 PM   #1099
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Does P1 ever finish a line? Well the Nightwing looked odd compared to the others and the base was pretty bland. You'd think they'd make it more dynamic as he's a pretty popular character.
I don’t know about finishing a line but they went really deep with Akhram line. I think that kind of got my hope up that they will do the same with this line.

I agree with you about Nightwing. Nightwing was the deciding piece for me to get in this line or not so when the prototype was shown I was very disappointed with how bland it was compared to the other highly detailed statues of this line. It looked to me that they didn’t put much effort and time in his design. Kind of killed my interest in the line too when they were so quick to dismiss the character with the initial criticism. Hush Ivy is a great stand alone piece so I am happy with just getting her. It doesn’t have to be in the Hush line, but I do hope we eventually get a comic pre-crisis Nightwing from P1.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 01:14 AM   #1100
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I don’t know about finishing a line but they went really deep with Akhram line. I think that kind of got my hope up that they will do the same with this line.

I agree with you about Nightwing. Nightwing was the deciding piece for me to get in this line or not so when the prototype was shown I was very disappointed with how bland it was compared to the other highly detailed statues of this line. It looked to me that they didn’t put much effort and time in his design. Kind of killed my interest in the line too when they were so quick to dismiss the character with the initial criticism. Hush Ivy is a great stand alone piece so I am happy with just getting her. It doesn’t have to be in the Hush line, but I do hope we eventually get a comic pre-crisis Nightwing from P1.
I agree she is an excellent stand alone piece or could mix in with other lines. I wonder if she would look right next to Swamp Thing. Beauty and the Beast?
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote