Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 04-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #121
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Does anyone here collect mini big hard figure? Or just me?
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:10 PM   #122
Raithos
Doh!

I've been thinking about collecting that, I have a couple of the world collectible figures and I love those. How big are the mini big head ones? Do you like them?
Raithos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #123
Raithos
Doh!

I also got Strong World P.O.P. (Portrait of Pirates) Chopper, and "Those who are given the name of "D") DX set volume 1 by Meghouse and Banpresto respectively. I love the Garp from the name of D line, high quality well detailed figure very impressed, the Luffy is good too but your standard good looking Luffy.

Chopper:

Name of "D"

Old 04-20-2011, 07:16 PM   #124
pl212
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

That chopper is awsome ! I always wondered why they never made the Strong World chopper with the form he actually has in the movie and instead went with his normal form.

Btw, If anyone has any of the OP Fruit Party figs. they want to sell , please let me know, ive been looking for a while now and no luck.
Thanks!
pl212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #125
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithos View Post
I've been thinking about collecting that, I have a couple of the world collectible figures and I love those. How big are the mini big head ones? Do you like them?
Yea I like it very much!! I have all set+ sp, it's small about 1.5 inch only, but the detail is very good! I will post some pic later on
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #126
Dana P.
TRICKSTER
Adamantium Plus Member

The blasted title of this thread always catches my eye. I keep on thinking it's about "Any love for One Piece Swimsuits?"

To which I answer, verily.

"I thought, 'What is this half horse-looking character?' By the end I said 'I get this and I like it.' My first instinct was that I was a bit unsure. He's the only one who can pick up the hammer. He's a worthy from another planet. But he looks like a horse."
Dana P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:10 PM   #127
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_teng View Post
You guys see the new Buggy from the Figuarts Zero line? He looks PERFECT. I wish he was in the P.O.P. line simply for scale reasons though.

Hobby Search link for some pics

They're also doing a Kozu/Bepo that look good but I'm not big on those characters.
not sure how i missed this, but actually just found this figure last night while looking around online, anyway how big about are the Figuarts stuff, most sites i find them at are only in japenese....
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #128
Raithos
Doh!

Ok so I just got home and I had "Those who are given the name of D" Ace waiting for me. And I must say, WOW. This figure is top notch, easily once of the best Ace figures I've ever come across and one of my most favourite One Piece figures. It's actually so well detailed it's unreal. Both of his tattoos are included, even minuscule details like his freckles and a sort of rustic shine to his boot tips (possibly to represent dust etc) are added. I really like the flame element too, a very nice touch. I also enjoy the lack of nipples (lol). I couldn't help myself from stroking his torso (I know how gay that sounds) just to feel the quality. There is seriously not a detail missing from this figure, I am genuinely impressed. I am really pleased I ordered two of these off of Angolz. I want to find a way to cut the pegs off though, and then superglue the pegs to the base so that I can still have the figure stand freely or on the base when needed...

More pics, (my crappy iPhone camera truly does not do Ace justice):

Old 06-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #129
pl212
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Just wondering if anyone has a SW Robin for sale?
Let me kno
pl212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #130
dr_teng

Finish off my review of the Portrait of Pirates Perona, I rather like her!

I unfortunately missed out on the Enel preorder though, damnit.