Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 05-15-2016, 04:00 AM   #351
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper2005 View Post
Varia suit looks significantly taller than the Light suit!
Nah - same scale. The light suit legs are more spread out which is why the VS is taller.
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 04:11 AM   #352
dao2
Cyclops

it's also a bit closer. And likely the light suit is a production piece and Varia is the prototype so it's possible it hasn't been casted and shrunk yet.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 04:42 PM   #353
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Hi does anyone know if the exclusive with the light turned off will look just as good as the regular?

I have the regular light suit and it is awesome, but now since I have the chance to order the ex for the aria suit I am thinking of getting the lightup version (even though i will never turn on the light when displayed). So if the lightup ex version look just as good as the regular when the light is off i will get the ex, otherwise i will just get the regular and save 40 bucks and not have to worry about electronics going bad down the road.

thanks
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 05:00 PM   #354
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
Hi does anyone know if the exclusive with the light turned off will look just as good as the regular?

I have the regular light suit and it is awesome, but now since I have the chance to order the ex for the aria suit I am thinking of getting the lightup version (even though i will never turn on the light when displayed). So if the lightup ex version look just as good as the regular when the light is off i will get the ex, otherwise i will just get the regular and save 40 bucks and not have to worry about electronics going bad down the road.

thanks
No one will have the answer to this until the piece is in hand, but based on the Light suit, the EX should look very similar if not identical to the reg.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 12:46 AM   #355
RomanceDawn
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post

thanks
Yeah in all likelihood it will look exactly same. Also I say trust your instincts on the light up versions, every time I turn around someones EX is malfunctioning.
RomanceDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 12:25 AM   #356
GaryTonge
Kingpin

ES has been set and EX is now on waitlist.

EX: 1500 pieces
Reg: 2000 pieces
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 06:39 AM   #357
BurningRage
Inhumans

Fastest selling F4F piece. 1/4 Link, Mario on Yoshi or Bowser are the only pieces I think have a chance being higher.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:52 PM   #358
jcasalone
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Fastest selling F4F piece. 1/4 Link, Mario on Yoshi or Bowser are the only pieces I think have a chance being higher.
One has to wonder when are we going to get a 1/4 Link?
jcasalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 06:34 PM   #359
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcasalone View Post
One has to wonder when are we going to get a 1/4 Link?
When indeed! That's a grail for me.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 06:41 PM   #360
Darkcross
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
I missed out on Link on Epona a 1/4 Link or Bowser would be an instant PO for me. But there is also a lot of interest in Gravity Suit and Phazon Suit Samus. I thought about ordering 2 Varia and having one painted to Gravity colors but I will wait to see if we get another pose.
Darkcross is offline   Reply With Quote