Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 01-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #691
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacheyon View Post
So I got my Vixen and Starfire statues the other day (I like both of them) and redid my display for all the Bombshells I have. Nothing too fancy but I think it works. The only ones I am missing is Aquaman (working on it) and Original Harley (unless the price comes down, no way).
That is beautiful to behold. Pretty envious of your collection, great job.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:16 PM   #692
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudoo1979 View Post
Hawkgirl was my first bombshell and she is still my favorite. And I got her for a steal too. I hope you will be able to find her at a decent price soon. Harley is my fave character. I haven’t gotten the new statue. And I do not have the first one. The original is just out of my price range. But I am addicted to this line. However. I am not sold on Starfire. Not yet anyways. I didn’t get Vixen or Bumblebee either. I still have a few others I need to get before I think about getting them.
I think these tend to have a bit of confident playful fun attitude and I really liked that in the Hawkgirl design. I almost never see her for sale, and when I do it is often $300+ crazy number. So, if anyone on here wants to get rid of theirs...
Old 01-15-2018, 12:25 PM   #693
Gothamite
Phoenix

You can get this while you wait.

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:44 PM   #694
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
You can get this while you wait.

Never been a big fan of super deformed or chibi style. It is fine for what it is, just doesn't fit with what my preferences.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:47 PM   #695
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
So I got my Vixen and Starfire statues the other day (I like both of them) and redid my display for all the Bombshells I have. Nothing too fancy but I think it works. The only ones I am missing is Aquaman (working on it) and Original Harley (unless the price comes down, no way).
How did Vixen come out? I haven’t seen many reviews or pics.
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:48 PM   #696
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Never been a big fan of super deformed or chibi style. It is fine for what it is, just doesn't fit with what my preferences.
Pose them together for "Take Your Daughter to Work Day".

Old 01-15-2018, 06:19 PM   #697
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Nice display!
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:04 PM   #698
batmaster
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Do you guys think there will be more bombshells statues? Since in July Green Lantern, Jessica Cruz have been announced. I know Wonder Woman is coming, but thats a deluxe/different kind of statue. Do you think we will be getting more statues? It's kinda been silent on the new announcements from Dc Collectibles. I just hope it's kinda done with the line. Still need a couple, but I'm serious low on money these days
batmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:07 PM   #699
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaster View Post
Do you guys think there will be more bombshells statues? Since in July Green Lantern, Jessica Cruz have been announced. I know Wonder Woman is coming, but thats a deluxe/different kind of statue. Do you think we will be getting more statues? It's kinda been silent on the new announcements from Dc Collectibles. I just hope it's kinda done with the line. Still need a couple, but I'm serious low on money these days
DC is probably waiting for Toy Fair in February before announcing new statues. Bombshells is as popular as ever, there'll be more on the way.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:51 PM   #700
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
DC is probably waiting for Toy Fair in February before announcing new statues. Bombshells is as popular as well, there'll be more on the way.
I hope so, who would be likely candidates to add to the list?