Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-06-2019, 09:50 PM   #1591
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaboman358 View Post
I was told once Ciri and Geralt starts shipping Yen's production will start.
Mein Godt! That would mean Yen will be delayed again to next summer!
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:12 PM   #1592
French Cancan
Deadman

I see no reason to be concerned. With Prime 1, at least, everything is clear. We'll see Ciri when we'll see Ciri, and we'll see Yen when we'll see Yen. Consistency and precision, some of the japanese qualities.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:34 PM   #1593
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
I see no reason to be concerned. With Prime 1, at least, everything is clear. We'll see Ciri when we'll see Ciri, and we'll see Yen when we'll see Yen. Consistency and precision, some of the japanese qualities.
Not a fan of companies holding onto my cash for long periods of time. Prime1 included. I understand delays occur, but this line seems to be on the excessive end of wait times from what I can gather.

Not saying they'll do us dirty. I just want better communication from P1. They know there's a delay on the horizon, then they shouldn't wait to tell us the month that a statue is estimated to come out.

Let us know what is up. Then, if it turns out it is coming quicker, they've just under promised and over delivered on the production time. It would go a long way towards managing customer expectations.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 02:13 PM   #1594
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I go another way.
By example Prime 1 Justice League Wonder Woman Ultimate.
Second delay, then i have canceled Wonder Woman.

There is always a next statue. I'll just take these. Or the next one
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 04:12 PM   #1595
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs013564 View Post
Not a fan of companies holding onto my cash for long periods of time. Prime1 included. I understand delays occur, but this line seems to be on the excessive end of wait times from what I can gather.

Not saying they'll do us dirty. I just want better communication from P1. They know there's a delay on the horizon, then they shouldn't wait to tell us the month that a statue is estimated to come out.

Let us know what is up. Then, if it turns out it is coming quicker, they've just under promised and over delivered on the production time. It would go a long way towards managing customer expectations.
I was ironic.
All these delays are ridiculous. I am wondering if Prime 1 is a company living with NRD and payment plans. The reason why there is so many new orders every month...
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:48 PM   #1596
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
I was ironic.
All these delays are ridiculous. I am wondering if Prime 1 is a company living with NRD and payment plans. The reason why there is so many new orders every month...
Hmmm, not sure how Japan handles LOCs for companies like this. From my manufacturing experience, you would get an LOC to operate on with the underlying product as the securitized asset. The NRD and payment plans are usually just to lock in the production quotas and assure the bank that there is indeed demand for said product. Im sure whoever did the syndication for the LOC for Prime 1 has their own tables for percentages and all that as far as their expectations go. Technically, P1 would have also gotten a fixed loan as the primary operating horizon with the LOC as a backup to accommodate unforeseen production issues/delays. However, P1 is very late on a lot of these statues so they must have massive runway on their LOCs.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 03:17 AM   #1597
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Not sure if you guys noticed, but they have close to 200 products on pre-order (including variants/DX versions) but 3-5 are coming out every year. That does not look good at all. I love their stuff but really makes you wonder if there's a point in preordering anything.
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:37 AM   #1598
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Not sure if you guys noticed, but they have close to 200 products on pre-order (including variants/DX versions) but 3-5 are coming out every year. That does not look good at all. I love their stuff but really makes you wonder if there's a point in preordering anything.
I wondered if anyone had a break down of past releases. I feel like it has to be higher than 3-5 a year, but even at 12 a year it would take them 5+ years to get caught up with all their existing pre-orders.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 12:00 PM   #1599
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
I love their stuff but really makes you wonder if there's a point in preordering anything.
I do not pre order prime 1 stuff anymore. I wait until the statue is releasd then i buy or not.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 12:09 PM   #1600
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Yeah, that's what angers me. Why should we bother pre-ordering if they can't deliver within a reasonable time frame. It's absurd.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote