Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 09-27-2005, 04:36 PM   #11
Car50n
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Have you played the new Street Fighter game for the Xbox that is Live and has all the characters from the Street Series plus Darkstalkers and others? I wanna know how well it plays, if it's too easy like Marvel vs. Capcom or true Street Fighter plus how well it plays on the Xbox controller. I have the S one.
it has multiple fight systems built in, it's not a button smasher like the VS series. it's actually a little tough the hang of some of the characters. the graphics are great, but the gameplay lack a bit of the fun from the VS series and the strategy that made SFIII so hot. character selection isn't too good either, only a handful of guys from each series.
Car50n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 04:41 PM   #12
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car50n
it has multiple fight systems built in, it's not a button smasher like the VS series. it's actually a little tough the hang of some of the characters. the graphics are great, but the gameplay lack a bit of the fun from the VS series and the strategy that made SFIII so hot. character selection isn't too good either, only a handful of guys from each series.

Ah I figured it would be everyone. I'll still have to check it out. For $20 that isn't too bad.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 06:41 PM   #13
J Storm
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Have you played the new Street Fighter game for the Xbox that is Live and has all the characters from the Street Series plus Darkstalkers and others? I wanna know how well it plays, if it's too easy like Marvel vs. Capcom or true Street Fighter plus how well it plays on the Xbox controller. I have the S one.
It's called Capcom Fighting Evolution...it BLOWS!!! They give you 4 characters from capcom's game for a total of 20 characters (there's one series that was only released in Japan). It sucks, the graphics, the gameplay, EVERYTHING. Don't bother with this one, I traded my copy in after a few days when it initally was released this past June.
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:50 PM   #14
VenoM
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wilson
hey, can you only save the game at a save points? I get half way through the wu shu academy, then I die, and I'm all the way back to goro's lair? WTF¿
Yeah, can only save at the save points. Almost done.....final boss battle!
VenoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:52 PM   #15
VenoM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Storm
It's called Capcom Fighting Evolution...it BLOWS!!! They give you 4 characters from capcom's game for a total of 20 characters (there's one series that was only released in Japan). It sucks, the graphics, the gameplay, EVERYTHING. Don't bother with this one, I traded my copy in after a few days when it initally was released this past June.
I agree with J Storm, I have this game and it sucks!
Old 09-28-2005, 09:52 PM   #16
VenoM

Finally finished the game, now I have to go through it 3 more times?! Ending is good, now if I can only get 100% done