Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-10-2020, 06:19 AM   #31
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

For f$cks sake make a mk Classic Kitana so we can finish the trio. Wtf are you making another jade for and in 1/3 no less. Jades mk9 costume is insane and green is my favorite color but damn finish the classic line your deep in it. Now that Ferrari man is gone and you’ve been pumping out good production pieces I think the classic line has a chance now.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 10:06 AM   #32
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Sonja would be great. Make her wearing black tactical suit showing some flesh. Would be super hot.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 12:47 PM   #33
MrBirkin62
The Spirit

We need to finish the mk 1 cast in classic

Johnny cage
Sonya
Kano
Shang stung
MrBirkin62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 05:09 PM   #34
Ballsagne
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

After the release of Aftermath, to not get a shang tsung at this point is a joke. Put him in a bikini if you gotta at this point idc anymore
Ballsagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 07:53 PM   #35
Foxgod
Justice League

Now i also want Sheeva!!!
Foxgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 10:38 PM   #36
Biggunz
Loki

NOOooooo. I thought PCs was done with this and they just canceled 2 mk statues they took preorders For.

You guys really want them to advertise another mk statue????
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 10:45 PM   #37
Olrox
Doh!

I believe the artwork of the characters went downhill after MK9. I don’t think PCS should bother with MKX or MK11. With all the cosmetic customizations that were added to the game it would be impossible to select one that would please everyone.

I do hope we get MK9 Jade before it all said and done. I would love to see what PCS could do with that.There has only been one that came out which came from Syco Collectibles which no longer exist. I was disappointed with their piece due to poor quality.
Olrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 10:46 PM   #38
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Apologies I must have missed your request. It's a looong story but in nut shell in my case I am out just over $2k on returns sent back directly to PCS due to their shipping errors. PCS sent the wrong pieces. Actually they sent several wrong pieces that I still have but I sent three back. THANKFULLY, I didn't send all of them or this would be close to $8k. They provided direction and prepaid Fed-EX labels. It is all documented.

Several calls and emails have been exchanged over the first 6 months after PCS received the pieces. I got EVERY excuse over those 6 months... They Mark and Tony, have promised several times over the almost 2 years, yes 2 YEARS the money would be refund to my paypal account among other things. I don't even want to get into the SSC side of this fiasco. I told them, PCS/SSC several times I would be happy with credit, SSC credit or merchandise in return for these items returned. I kept getting excuse after excuse and finally they stopped replying, phones disconnected etc... I canceled several/all my PCS preorders and prepays immediately after getting strung along through SSC and received SSC credit for those, which I am truly thankful for... It was a SUBSTANTIAL amount...

I was told PCS is in a legal dispute with the former owner of PCS, Jerry and they cannot issue any refunds... Last conversation I had was with Mark in July 2019 and I would have my refund in Dec 2019... That came and went.

What am I doing about it. Well still waiting/hoping at this point PCS does the right thing. Not sure if PCS is thinking that the statute of limitations will run out at the 2 year mark. I have consulted an attorney and due to amount in my case it is actually 7 years not 2. In reality $2k is not a lot of money so the legal fees may/will be more unless I start a class action suit. Which I do not want to do but it may have to come to that.

PCS owes several customers money....... I'm not the only one. PCS does monitor this section quite frequently and has several people that filter back to them. I was told from them they do not appreciate me bringing this up publicly here or on the FB forums.

I have bee censored and banned from the official PCS group for just asking for an update on refunds. So have several of the others that are owed. I am in contact with quite a few of them. I was silent from July 19 through Dec 19 at PCS's request but when my refund never came I feel I needed to let people know... I am not asking for anything above and beyond what I am owed from PCS. If you look at how long my money has been tied up with PCS from the time of ordering. Which I almost always prepaid in full for everything. It has been close to 5 years.........................

I cannot support a company that steals, lies and does not even communicate with their customers. If you look at my post record here on SF regarding PCS prior to the new owners I was always a MAJOR supporter. When someone lies and takes money from you and then goes silent but keeps producing and posting it turns into a matter of principle.

Especially when PCS continues to sell pieces through SSC and eBay........... Hope this helps.
Good job blacksunn. Real complaints should be transparent and there are all always new people on the forum who should be knowledgeable of PCS short changing their customers and cancelling preorders etc. these guys never learn.

I’ve been banned too. The feedback was I was being mean to PCS or some little kid crap like that LOL when these SOBs gotten away with way more dirty
Old 05-27-2020, 10:48 PM   #39
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
I believe the artwork of the characters went downhill after MK9. I don’t think PCS should bother with MKX or MK11. With all the cosmetic customizations that were added to the game it would be impossible to select one that would please everyone.

I do hope we get MK9 Jade before it all said and done. I would love to see what PCS could do with that.There has only been one that came out which came from Syco Collectibles which no longer exist. I was disappointed with their piece due to poor quality.
Iron Studios
Old 05-28-2020, 12:25 AM   #40
Olrox
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Iron Studios
What about it?
Olrox is offline   Reply With Quote