Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-28-2021, 01:55 PM   #381
obotobon
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagor View Post
yeah, my cape is not fittig. I'm trying to sort it out with CS. The hole in the back has a faulty angle, so the block on the cape (where the peg is) is hitting the back of the statue. No way to move it in.
XM owner posted a video on their Facebook page recently on how to properly assemble the cape.
obotobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 01:56 PM   #382
SDguy

They posted a video on FB about putting the cape on, in case that may help you with problems.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 05:20 PM   #383
Ravagor
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I know the video. It does not help (in my case).
Ravagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 02:08 AM   #384
Matanza
Frackin!

Does anyone know what battery the chest piece uses in version B?
Matanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 01:12 AM   #385
Drink
Frackin!

Quote:
yeah, my cape is not fittig. I'm trying to sort it out with CS. The hole in the back has a faulty angle, so the block on the cape (where the peg is) is hitting the back of the statue. No way to move it in.
did you order from specfiction? my shugo also had this manufacturer defect and cape wont go in. ive ordered pieces there before but never had a problem and now that i do its super difficult getting a response. beyond frustrating
Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 01:25 AM   #386
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drink View Post
did you order from specfiction? my shugo also had this manufacturer defect and cape wont go in. ive ordered pieces there before but never had a problem and now that i do its super difficult getting a response. beyond frustrating
Hi, so many of hese had issues. Not sure what your real name is, but please shoot me a pm so we can sort it out. we have been replacing entire statues and / or parts depending on the severity. If we hae already spoke via email please send us another one. its been very busy lately so may have slipped through the cracks. Thanks!
Old 12-23-2021, 05:16 AM   #387
Ravagor
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

No, i bought it from GHeroes in Europe. I never had a problem with a XM Statue before. First time i had to deal with the XM CS and it is a nightmare.
I sent the statue yesterday back to my vendor. Hopefully he will find a solution (spare parts or a refund).
I`m not impressed with the XM CS...
Ravagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 07:05 AM   #388
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
No, i bought it from GHeroes in Europe. I never had a problem with a XM Statue before. First time i had to deal with the XM CS and it is a nightmare.
I sent the statue yesterday back to my vendor. Hopefully he will find a solution (spare parts or a refund).
I`m not impressed with the XM CS...
Yep, once they get your money... XM the product is sadly very different from XM the company. A company I've watched change for the worse over the last few years ..

That's why I buy all my stuff from Todd when I can /waves hello.

Doesn't matter if it's worldwide licenses or not, I know Todd will at least reply to me every time and work with me on a solution. Unfortunately, most my problems with XM are bad paint or waiting on replacements parts like the gambit arc, which sadly is only so much Todd can do there but at least I know I'll always get a response. No wonder he always gets my money lol
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 10:56 PM   #389
Drink
Frackin!

Quote:
i hope you dont miss out on this one and a solution is found(refund would suck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post

Doesn't matter if it's worldwide licenses or not, I know Todd will at least reply to me every time and work with me on a solution.
100%

thanks todd(specfiction) for working with me and helping me get another personal grail. set up the replacement today

Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 12:51 PM   #390
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

^ hope you get yours soon. Mine arrived with a broken handle on July 8th. Still waiting…

Click image for larger version

Name:	22BDF19E-B7FD-412F-99DA-173F8023FD6F.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	340.9 KB
ID:	145258
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote