Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-28-2021, 07:41 AM   #4231
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

If they're running out of ideas, they should move to the Heaven and Hell Realms for now.

The Angels and Demons could have amazing concepts
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 09:25 PM   #4232
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
That's the thing though, Court of the Dead isn't "dead", they're actually doing more and more, it just hasn't been statues since the last PF last year.

I'm wondering if they feel the price point statues would need to be at isn't worth it/people won't pay it.
I wonder about the price thing as well, however like most lines if they would produce "the traitor angel" Exraile or a badass Knight or killer female statue I think they would easily sell, Relic Ravlatch sold fast because people really liked that character, if they can make a so so unknown statue like Stryfe, then surely they could make Exraile, the art for him is incredible, well anyways when I've contacted sideshow they tell me that the Court is alive and well, which is great, however the lack of the actual stuff collectors want is gonna kill the line and sideshow is gonna be giving books away to kids at Halloween
Atlantisatdawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 10:11 PM   #4233
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Whatever happened to that "Relic Ravlatch" life size bust they've been showing for the past 10 years? That was the one I was most interested in out of all things Court. They ever going to release that? I remember having that notification for when it comes up for order, about three years ago.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 10:17 PM   #4234
Atlantisatdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Whatever happened to that "Relic Ravlatch" life size bust they've been showing for the past 10 years? That was the one I was most interested in out of all things Court. They ever going to release that? I remember having that notification for when it comes up for order, about three years ago.
I'm assuming that got canceled, not sure why? I think he's a favorite of the COTD, I guess they also canceled the Death life size figure, which is more understandable, I doubt many people wanted or could afford something that gigantic
Old 08-31-2021, 04:43 AM   #4235
MK Ultra

That sucks, one of the coolest, craziest busts I've ever seen. Can see the other life size fig. getting canceled too but I think they could of sold a few of these "Relic" busts. Just remembered about the "Relic" premium format yesterday, it was available for a while at Sideshow, TOTALLY forgot it, tried to buy one and it's "sold out". Now trying to find one anywhere.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 12:00 PM   #4236
Atlantisatdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
That sucks, one of the coolest, craziest busts I've ever seen. Can see the other life size fig. getting canceled too but I think they could of sold a few of these "Relic" busts. Just remembered about the "Relic" premium format yesterday, it was available for a while at Sideshow, TOTALLY forgot it, tried to buy one and it's "sold out". Now trying to find one anywhere.
I think the Relic Ravlatch bust would have sold, hopefully you can find a premium format, he's one of my favorites, he's actually a character they could do another premium format and I think it would sell, but who knows, Tom said a few years ago it was tricky which characters to make as premium formats, so I find it extremely odd he ignored obvious one's that look great and people wanted to make Stryfe and Oglavaeil 2, man I hope NYCC or Spooktacular have something other than a book or new apples
Old 02-25-2022, 01:00 AM   #4237
Atlantisatdawn

Well not sure if anyone cares anymore, but after seeing different photos of Stryfe i decided to get him, he is actually a much better statue than I thought, my photo won't show it, but the color and detail on the statue is pretty insane and I think he looks rather cool beside some of the other COTD pieces, I hope he's not the last premium format from this line, but he may be
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220224_234605.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	147130  
Old 07-21-2022, 08:26 AM   #4238
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Well I think we can officially now say RIP to Sideshows COTD PF line, I had a fleeting hope that they may show something new at SDCC but there is nothing.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 11:22 AM   #4239
Asgard
Deadman

I was also hoping for more statues.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 11:25 AM   #4240
generalzodlives

I'm surprised they're still making apples. Seems like they've abandoned their own license.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote