Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-23-2022, 12:32 AM   #201
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Lots of yellow tags means many QC issues, so not a good sign.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 12:53 AM   #202
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I’m not sure those are QC tags.

A lot of the pieces have them on the same sections. I’m thinking they possibly may be keeping track of edition number for each of the parts?
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:04 AM   #203
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Doesn?t look great so far, but I?m not really surprised. Prime 1 has gone the way of Sideshow from a few years ago, when a lot of their product had lousy production pieces. I recently had a bad experience with their customer service as well, after I receive the 1/3 Ledger Joker bust, I won?t buy anymore of their products.
this has been my feeling over the years, and I've been vocal about it. Just like Sideshow was or, still is...Prime1 puts out a great prototype, but never delivers (IMHO) on the production pieces. This is why I have very little expectation their The Batman piece will be any better.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:19 AM   #204
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
this has been my feeling over the years, and I've been vocal about it. Just like Sideshow was or, still is...Prime1 puts out a great prototype, but never delivers (IMHO) on the production pieces. This is why I have very little expectation their The Batman piece will be any better.
I hadn’t noticed

It might be time for you to do what I do with the JND threads and avoid them when you can. I stepped away for 2-3 months, dropped in for a few days and haven’t been back recently I don’t think.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:37 AM   #205
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I hadn?t noticed
I know, it's annoying! But like any evangelist, I get excited when I see someone of the "Faith"......I'll crawl back under my bridge now.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:56 AM   #206
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I know, it's annoying! But like any evangelist, I get excited when I see someone of the "Faith"......I'll crawl back under my bridge now.
Unfortunately I’m no longer really part of Prime 1’s flock anymore.

I only have 1.5 preorders with Prime 1 at the moment (Peacemaker & Joker bust), where once upon a time I had over a dozen.

I converted not too long ago to be one of Queens faithful, with I think a dozen open preorders at the moment.... but that doesn’t include the new Batman piece. Depending on how things go, my next Batman piece will most likely be the Infinity Bale bust to pair with their Selina Kyle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:21 AM   #207
Danii99
Birdman

P1 Is Done To Me After I Receive The Godzilla Bust & Godzilla Final Battle, If It Wasn't For Had Already Ordered Those I Would've Been Gone. This Is Unacceptable. Nothing About That Image Of The Pieces In Production Looks Good, Tired Of The Crap Quality.
Danii99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 05:23 AM   #208
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

You guys may very well be right, but I’m not sure you can base any opinion on that particular photo. We should at least wait for one where you can actually see his face head on.
Old 03-23-2022, 05:49 AM   #209
Lorrcan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

From that angle it doesn't look great, but it's honestly hard to tell. Often these look much better with some good photographs.

Prime 1 released this image with the update that Aragorn will be shipping "soon". I reached out to them for more information and they just said "in 2022". Does anyone else know how long it typically is between production images like this one and release?
Lorrcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 09:08 AM   #210
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
It might be time for you to do what I do with the JND threads and avoid them when you can. I stepped away for 2-3 months, dropped in for a few days and haven?t been back recently I don?t think.
Why is that?
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote