Old 07-29-2014, 11:44 PM   #1611
SONICobra
Batman

lol it does look kinda cheesy there, banners looked good though
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:32 AM   #1612
lbeechee
Justice League

Just got my GH today. Got #68. Statue is heavy. Paint is awesome, glad I got it.
lbeechee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:53 AM   #1613
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Its really unfortunate that the kilt and belt are of such poor quality,on what is otherwise such a really terrific piece.It really stands out to me the more I look at the pics due to its lackluster quality,the underpiece is also way to big.Talk about hand me downs
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:31 AM   #1614
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Lulz. ----in a. Making a masterpiece proto to get people to order then drastically changing ----. Is there a disclaimer anywhere on ss site that warns of this?
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:22 AM   #1615
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
SS, if you're reading this, I'm telling you right now....if I get this tomorrow when I open up my package I'm calling you for a $200 refund. I don't get that, I'm asking for a full refund. Really getting sick of the drastic downgrade in quality of your production pieces. I have "0" tolerance left for this sh!t and will gladly destroy every statue you send to me that doesn't look close to the proto.

Chris
Oh snap. This is a new low from Sideshow if it really is what everyone will be getting. There's not much patience and trust left in me now with this cockamamie company. Too much of this bullcrap already if you ask me. If you advertise one thing, keep your word. That's all you have at the end of the day. Get your act straight.

I'm gonna bet the Court may look great now but do you think you'll get the detail we see or the bone parts reproduced? Hah. Good luck.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:49 AM   #1616
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Looks good. Thursday Sakaarson arrives!
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:25 AM   #1617
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

The more i look at the comparison pic Chris posted shows me how raggidy the production piece mixed media truly is.Reminds me of counterfeit clothing...at 600 how much more does it cost for a couple bucks of some real quality leather and tailoring.This is not cool
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:49 AM   #1618
Dragoncurry
Blue Falcon

Chill dawg, if you wanted Versace, why did you buy it in China?

PS: JK! Hahahaha, I'm pretty sure I can make a better skirt on my own, I'll post pics.
Dragoncurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:26 AM   #1619
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
SS, if you're reading this, I'm telling you right now....if I get this tomorrow when I open up my package I'm calling you for a $200 refund. I don't get that, I'm asking for a full refund. Really getting sick of the drastic downgrade in quality of your production pieces. I have "0" tolerance left for this sh!t and will gladly destroy every statue you send to me that doesn't look close to the proto.

Chris
Damn, I didn't know the leather part was that terrible lookin. That's pretty lackluster.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:39 AM   #1620
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
lol it does look kinda cheesy there, banners looked good though
Dr. Banners overall statue and pictures looked good. His pieces leather and under skirt looked bad too though. Its not as bad as the previous picture, but its still nothing close to Proto.

I liked Dragoncurrys idea though. I cant personally make one, as I dont have an artistic bone in my body. But it cant be hard to find a leather maker and have them make one.

This pieces awful mixed media really make me nervous about the T-800, as he's full mixed media. And I'm due to receive him in Sept, where I'll be out of the country until November. I'm going to have to call them today and try and work something out. If I received Arnold in Sept and his clothes turn out to be complete ---- and I'm stuck with him, I'll be furious.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote