Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-16-2018, 09:06 AM   #341
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Tweeterhead Facebook update from yesterday. For those that missed it.

Tuesday Update:

After a long weekend at Dragcon, I wanted to touch base with you about what's shipping. Currently, our first Ru (new release) has just arrived and Supergirl isn't too far behind. Kandor Base, Mr. M and the Old Witch should all be coming soon after SG. They have been taking longer than expected because they are incredibly low runs (I guarantee you won't be seeing them on ebay)...and we had to squeeze them in.

The Joker and Bud and Lou have been delayed just slightly because of the intricacy of the pieces. I've never had a piece with so many pieces (the Joker's tongue is a separate piece)...but the samples we've gotten are incredible and the production pics I have seen are looking amazing. I promise they will be worth the wait!! I should have a firm due date by Friday to let you all know, but it's not going to be much longer!!

One of the reasons for this little hiccup is that our factory moved to a much larger, incredible location (4 large buildings) so in the future we won't have these gaps.

We are JUST about show you our Super Powers Catwoman (next Monday) and our next Live Video will be the Monday following. Besides showing off the Catwoman and Ru, I want to address the little delays in shipping and get your input!! Can't wait to get your feedback.

THANKS so much for your patience!! It's going to be a busy summer of deliveries...Oh, and a few amazing surprises at SDCC!!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 06:29 PM   #342
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I am looking forward to seeing Catwoman but I am wondering is the statue based off of a single artist's drawing like Supergirl, Wonder Woman, etc were?
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:23 PM   #343
statue-man
The Riddler

How many Exclusive Superman Maquette's will there be?
statue-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:04 PM   #344
statue-man
The Riddler

Are all the Super Powers line statues running late?
Old 05-22-2018, 12:23 AM   #345
Buddy Bradley
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Seems that way. I'm getting impatient with Supergirl. Every time we get to the date it's supposed to ship, we get nothing
Buddy Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 10:11 AM   #346
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Probably. I've come to the conclusion that every company runs late on their statue deliveries. It's just too many unpredictable variants that cause it. In an ideal world everything would be at your doorstep the day it was released. We are not in an ideal world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Bradley View Post
Seems that way. I'm getting impatient with Supergirl. Every time we get to the date it's supposed to ship, we get nothing
I'm sure. I can't wait for peeps to get her in hand and start showing some photos. But rest assured she is almost out the door to you and other collectors.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 10:14 AM   #347
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Now that the factory that produces them has completed it's move to a larger facility I am hoping that there will be less delays. Of course my wallet may come to regret how fast they could be coming out. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 10:16 AM   #348
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Now that the factory that produces them has completed it's move to a larger facility I am hoping that there will be less delays. Of course my wallet may come to regret how fast they could be coming out. LOL
This is exactly my fear too.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 10:30 AM   #349
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I'm fine with delays as long as communication is there. I want this line to be sustainable given all the possibilities over next five to ten years.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:14 PM   #350
statue-man
The Riddler

Should I plan on a 2019 release of the Superman maquette.