Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-22-2018, 03:35 PM   #141
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallency View Post
Very good message, can't say better, hope they can listen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Great thoughts and a respectful well written letter. I am not a Harley fan but this is a gorgeous statue and I agree multiple base options would serve a larger customer base.
Thanks guys and here's hoping! They were pretty swift on that Nightwing because of the massive fan reaction. Maybe they'll help us here, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
Well done, Alexlothos. And not a single word - and I appreciate that- about her butt, BECAUSE HER CUTE BUTT IS PERFECT!!!!
Thanks and haha, I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
That said, I and my Besta are ready for that big big base. Anyway, we have until the end 2021 to prepare ourselves
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Best of luck to you getting this in a Besta
I have to agree with NorthernLad... the Arkham pieces won't fit in a Besta and they have conservative bases in comparison! These are going to need like their own Pax unit... or like a dedicated coffee table for each piece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Nah man you're comparing apples and oranges or err.. apple bottoms and bubble butts.

SSC harley IS more taunt; that's because she has straighter hips from her waist. That is much more common with skinny white chicks.
P1 Harley has wider hips. She's bigger boned and just more meat.
Much more "biologically expensive" to get hips that wide into a round bubble rear so much more rare.

Oh but when it does...

(And no I'm not referring to the trend of the past 15 years of over chunky and squatted culos that look like a dump rump)
As a fellow booty connoisseur, I'll chime in a little. I'd say they're the same butt. The SSC version is wearing a taut latex/vinyl bodysuit which lifts and holds pliable flesh into a firmer looking form. The P1 version is wearing a more cloth style mini shorts, which shapes less and lets the flesh do its own thing.

I dig and appreciate both!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 04:22 PM   #142
KOrigin
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Not that I would ever buy a statue because of how round it's ass is, but no, I don't agree. The P1 looks almost the same to me in terms of roundness/curvature.
Agreed, don't understand how people get caught up on how it looks from behind lmao.
KOrigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 04:33 PM   #143
built2shred
Phoenix

Black Canary Statue had a great backside but unless you have mirrors in your cabinet your never going to see it...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 06:20 PM   #144
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Daaaaamn not a DC fan but this is a true work of art. If Prime 1 ever starts an X-men line, 2nd mortgage here I come!
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 06:29 PM   #145
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
That Joker head on the base is just a complete waste of space and a bad distraction from an otherwise beautiful statue. The slide without that head would have been perfection
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:12 PM   #146
Y3E
Gen 13

This is amazing. I didn't think I was going to buy another 1:3 piece but I don't think I can pass on this.

I haven't read all the posting and forgive me if it has been asked, but what is the EX? The blonde coh? Thanks.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:37 PM   #147
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
This is amazing. I didn't think I was going to buy another 1:3 piece but I don't think I can pass on this.

I haven't read all the posting and forgive me if it has been asked, but what is the EX? The blonde coh? Thanks.
They haven't confirmed that as far as I know.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:42 PM   #148
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Perfect. Unique. Day One Purchase!
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:18 AM   #149
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Love both portraits! love both poses! this is what statue collection g is about! fans love it and is blown away! We lost this with Sideshow imo. P1 is so exciting and pulling in new collectors with stuff we can't resist. The new supergirl finally pulled me in! I hope we see a p1 ww, big barda, and black canary soon! Also a marvel license for x-23, phoenix, rogue which can be done right, and Psylocke. I will probably get this only because its that good!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 05:55 AM   #150
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOrigin View Post
Agreed, don't understand how people get caught up on how it looks from behind lmao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Black Canary Statue had a great backside but unless you have mirrors in your cabinet your never going to see it...

Wait a second ...its one thing to say you like or you're fine with how P1 Harley's butt looks like right now. That's fine because it's subjective ...in your opinion this statue looks ok and your willing to buy it as is.

But its another thing to say you won't see her butt anyway, so it's ok. That's not fine because your settling. You're saying its ok for her butt or back to look "not so good" because you won't see it anyway once she's in your cabinet.

With these prices, I would hope you are evaluating this statue as a whole ...left side, right side, front and back. Hell, even top if you must. I would hope you buy this piece because she meets your expectations from all sides. Price is too high to say "I'm not critical of her backside because I won't see it anyway".

Personally, I evaluate each statue as a whole before I buy. Prices are too expensive not too.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote