Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 12-06-2018, 11:17 AM   #891
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
My one last question to you all, would be (for Joker and Harley, but more for Harley) is the EX worth it? For Joker, I actually prefer the look of the cards and for Harley I prefer the gun, it's just the portraits I'm curious about.
Harley = Definitely worth it! Love the goggles and the scarf. Really completes the piece. Mine is displayed with the Ex portrait and gun.

Joker = Worth it, but more for the portrait than the gun. Mine is displayed with the Ex portrait and the cards.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:02 PM   #892
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Harley = Definitely worth it! Love the goggles and the scarf. Really completes the piece. Mine is displayed with the Ex portrait and gun.

Joker = Worth it, but more for the portrait than the gun. Mine is displayed with the Ex portrait and the cards.
Cool, that's kinda what I was thinking too. The gun doesn't do much for me on Joker as it's kind of behind his head, but I do like that big huge grin on the EX head.

Harley's EX portrait looks awesome, but the doll does nothing for me.

LOL now I'm also considering jumping on the EX WW since I'm just now watching the video of her with the sword and shield.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:33 PM   #893
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Cool, that's kinda what I was thinking too. The gun doesn't do much for me on Joker as it's kind of behind his head, but I do like that big huge grin on the EX head.

Harley's EX portrait looks awesome, but the doll does nothing for me.

LOL now I'm also considering jumping on the EX WW since I'm just now watching the video of her with the sword and shield.
This you should definitely do. Pretty sure they will not be doing another exclusive with this many swap out. She's really pretty (production photo)
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:17 PM   #894
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
This you should definitely do. Pretty sure they will not be doing another exclusive with this many swap out. She's really pretty (production photo)
Nice, just ordered the EX!
Old 12-06-2018, 01:21 PM   #895
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Nice, just ordered the EX!
Chad is really proud of how she turned out and worked really hard to get all the additional pieces included. I can't wait. I think this will be the last of my wonder woman statues I get, outside of the Lynda Carter WW piece.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:32 PM   #896
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Chad is really proud of how she turned out and worked really hard to get all the additional pieces included. I can't wait. I think this will be the last of my wonder woman statues I get, outside of the Lynda Carter WW piece.
She looks pretty. At first, I was just going to get a regular through Sideshow, but once I saw her with sword and shield, I had to have that version. Plus, the change of arms will help differentiate her more from Donna Troy should I get her. Add to the fact we know Cheetah is coming and Circe too
Old 12-07-2018, 06:15 PM   #897
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Got my replacement Harley ex head for the cracks I had in my scarf. So happy this company is classy enough to respond and send a new one out no cost. Wow!!! You’ve got my business Tweeterhead
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 02:23 PM   #898
onesixth
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

If anyone is looking for Harley, there is one on BBTS for 265.59$
onesixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:50 AM   #899
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Did anyone get the Regular Edition Harley Quinn?

I am compiling a list of Edition sizes for all the Super Powers. If anyone bought it can they tell me the edition size shown on the shipping box? The announced size was 1000 but I know they are sometimes adjusted and the shipper total is the correct amount.

Thanks in advance!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 11:06 PM   #900
nearmint
Phoenix

Does anyone happen to have a photo or video of where Harley's exclusive head goes in the styrofoam insert? I just sold mine, I'm boxing her up, and while I have suspicions, I don't know for sure where it belongs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote