Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-23-2018, 08:47 PM   #331
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I wish there was some kind of official confirmation that they'll be doing more than just Supergirl and Mera, like Wonder Woman or the Sirens.
Agreed. I'd like a 1/3 comics WW (with skirt) who looks pretty, not angry or pouty faced. But P1 teased a 1/4 Injustice WW, so we may not get a 1/3 comics one for a bit.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 11:23 PM   #332
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Agreed. I'd like a 1/3 comics WW (with skirt) who looks pretty, not angry or pouty faced. But P1 teased a 1/4 Injustice WW, so we may not get a 1/3 comics one for a bit.
That and they have JL Gadot Wonder Woman and New 52 Wonder Woman coming. Then we have WW84 on the horizon so not sure if they are in a rush to get her in this line as well.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 11:51 PM   #333
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
That and they have JL Gadot Wonder Woman and New 52 Wonder Woman coming. Then we have WW84 on the horizon so not sure if they are in a rush to get her in this line as well.
But comic >>> video game, movie
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 12:52 AM   #334
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Quote:
In her current run of 2018 she had Krypto as her companion on a space adventure so Streaky doesn't seem out of place to me.

I would say this actually veers toward younger depictions of Supergirl (late teens/early 20s) compared to the first SS PF where she has mid to late 20s feel to me.

The one thing about Supergirl is she has so many statues that I think a fan is bound to find one interpretation they like.
For sure, Supergirl has been getting a lot of love lately. Her statues very wildly, too. The first PF had a good costume with a weird head, the new PF has a decent costume... but, well, also not-quite-right portrait/age. The tweeterhead version, while beautiful, was way too retro for me and definitely a full adult, pre-crisis Supergirl. I don't really know anything about comics from that era, so I have no interest in that depiction, though I do admire the presentation. The Cover Girls version that came out a few years back was pretty good too, but I've never been a fan of the new 52 costume. I honestly think my favorite Supergirl statue overall is the new bishoujo Supergirl Returns version. This one is obviously miles ahead of it most every way, but aesthetically and as a representation of the character, I really quite like it. The new cheap little diamond select comics gallery version doesn't look too bad either, from the prerelease photos. But for me, a really top shelf premium Supergirl has proven elusive so far!

But this one is definitely a beaut for those who like it, no argument there.
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 12:55 AM   #335
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
The new 52 one is quite good, the face looks very life like.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 01:00 AM   #336
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

And on a side note, I really hope this isn't the start of a long-running artgerm covergirl's 1/3 scale line. That would get really freaking expensive lol
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 08:15 AM   #337
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
And on a side note, I really hope this isn't the start of a long-running artgerm covergirl's 1/3 scale line. That would get really freaking expensive lol
At least it won't hit the wallet until 2020 and beyond so can brace myself.
Old 12-24-2018, 08:16 AM   #338
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
But comic >>> video game, movie
Lucky for Wonder Woman fans get it all.
Old 01-25-2019, 06:25 AM   #339
Gothamite
Phoenix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dHrX5C7K7k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79WXtfr9X4
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 06:43 AM   #340
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

This will be my ultimate Supergirl, was there any hint whether there will be one with fabric cape as well? Sorry maybe I missed this info in the thread.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote