Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-25-2019, 05:14 AM   #261
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Good call. I almost forgot about the pony hair thing. I think it might be the EX.

Would not mind at all for this COH! They brought on the 90s cartoon creators on one of their SSC youtube shows so keep it moving SSC! Dont puss out now!

And I'm sure it'll be some lame switch out hand thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgBeast11 View Post
Sideshow , for this statue you just need to do 2 things:

Keep the face decent, not as good as prototipe because we know it wont look like that 100% . It is a fairly simple expressionless face so should not be so hard to replicate

Secondly make the colors pop , blue and yellow are lively colors , and not fairly complex like shadows or gradients
Third, please Sideshow when you colour, to colour within the lines.

Fourth, No Sideshow do the portrait like the proto. Just do it! Make the skin tone work please for once instead of a couple of airbrush colours with that plain pinkish blush. Annoying.
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 05:52 AM   #262
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Wow this thread turned dark real fast
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 06:47 AM   #263
KgBeast11
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post

Would not mind at all for this COH! They brought on the 90s cartoon creators on one of their SSC youtube shows so keep it moving SSC! Dont puss out now!

And I'm sure it'll be some lame switch out hand thing

Third, please Sideshow when you colour, to colour within the lines.

Fourth, No Sideshow do the portrait like the proto. Just do it! Make the skin tone work please for once instead of a couple of airbrush colours with that plain pinkish blush. Annoying.
I would expect these reuests for the shop across the street type figures not for ones 600$+
KgBeast11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:35 AM   #264
Demona
Martian Manhunter

The base and EX on this better be amazing for the damn close to 600+ asking price. Then I would have to debate getting the Bowen or this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgBeast11 View Post
Well , subjectivly i find trans people ugly , no need to put love beads on anything with a pulse
Do you find some people ugly regardless of their gender? Because THAT makes more sense than the vileness you typed. I bet you'd be shocked how many trans people you wouldn't know where trans AND that you find visually appealing. I guarantee some of the people you would think were always biologically their current gender confirmed sex. But I do applaud your open bigotry. It more refreshing than those who hide their disgust in the shadows.

So carry on with your hatred and lack of knowing who the original X-Men line-ups are. Gives us something to discuss. But I did enjoy the youtube vid of "useless Jean" that you posted in reply to my one comment. That was exactly what I was talking about and laugh at
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 08:58 AM   #265
KgBeast11
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
The base and EX on this better be amazing for the damn close to 600+ asking price. Then I would have to debate getting the Bowen or this.

Do you find some people ugly regardless of their gender? Because THAT makes more sense than the vileness you typed. I bet you'd be shocked how many trans people you wouldn't know where trans AND that you find visually appealing. I guarantee some of the people you would think were always biologically their current gender confirmed sex. But I do applaud your open bigotry. It more refreshing than those who hide their disgust in the shadows.

So carry on with your hatred and lack of knowing who the original X-Men line-ups are. Gives us something to discuss. But I did enjoy the youtube vid of "useless Jean" that you posted in reply to my one comment. That was exactly what I was talking about and laugh at
Heh , at least we conservatists are good at something. Glad you enjoyed it
KgBeast11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 09:24 AM   #266
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Good call. I almost forgot about the pony hair thing. I think it might be the EX.

a ponytail ex portrait would make this even more tempting...
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:05 PM   #267
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

k, I just deleted a ton of posts. I'm not going to ban anyone today because I'm trying to enjoy my vacation in Belize and idiotic comments aren't going to derail it.

That being said, the next one to cross the foolish line will take a vacation. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't ask. If you're not sure if your post will cross the line, don't type it.

If you want to be critical, try constructive criticism. Don't make childish comments, you're not in 8th grade. If you are in 8th grade, get off the forum and go to class.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:08 PM   #268
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by d rod View Post
k, I just deleted a ton of posts. I'm not going to ban anyone today because I'm trying to enjoy my vacation in Belize and idiotic comments aren't going to derail it.

That being said, the next one to cross the foolish line will take a vacation. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't ask. If you're not sure if your post will cross the line, don't type it.

If you want to be critical, try constructive criticism. Don't make childish comments, you're not in 8th grade. If you are in 8th grade, get off the forum and go to class.
Check out the Great Blue Hole if you are in the area.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:14 PM   #269
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Check out the Great Blue Hole if you are in the area.
Going snorkeling there to check it out and then to the reef tomorrow. Went cave tubing yesterday, super cool.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:44 PM   #270
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I've had Belize on my list to go for a while. Let me know how you like and if the resort/AirBnB passes muster
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote