Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-07-2018, 06:27 PM   #141
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
No pre-order hype I guess.
It’s not like that anymore.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:31 PM   #142
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I think the piece looks pretty badass myself. The improvements are noticeable, the display options are impressive, the ES is respectable and given the size the price is actually pretty reasonable. 100% screen acurate? Nah, but let’s be honest, not much is. You can find fault/inaccuracies in most everything if you look close enough. That said there’s no mistaking who this is. If this piece was 1:4 scale it’d be a pretty easy decision for me to purchase because he’s my favorite Horror icon but seeing as how it’s 1:3 I’m still wrestling with committing to it.
Agree wholeheartedly on all points, brother.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:35 PM   #143
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

If I knew they were tackling other horror icons in 1/3 I’d consider buying this
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:44 PM   #144
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Would of been cool if this was 1/4 and face was accurate.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:10 PM   #145
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Agree wholeheartedly on all points, brother.
You getting this one? You and I are usually on the same page when it comes to things we like. I'm still on the fence with it myself, mostly due to size and price more than any nitpicking inaccuracies with the mask. Plus, like yourself, I'm getting the 1:3 P1 Battle Damaged Arkham Batman and adding this is a pretty big commitment on top of that. Ugh... I really want it, just not sure where in the hell I'll put it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy77 View Post
If I knew they were tackling other horror icons in 1/3 I’d consider buying this
Does it really matter who makes the Horror icons though? I know PCS is relatively cheaper than other options but ECC has both Freddy Krueger and Jason Vorhees coming in 1:3 scale and I'd say both pieces are pretty much definitive interpretations of those characters. Michael Myers paired up with one or even both of those would be a damn impressive Horror display.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:16 PM   #146
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
You getting this one? You and I are usually on the same page when it comes to things we like. I'm still on the fence with it myself, mostly due to size and price more than any nitpicking inaccuracies with the mask. Plus, like yourself, I'm getting the 1:3 P1 Battle Damaged Arkham Batman and adding this is a pretty big commitment on top of that. Ugh... I really want it, just not sure where in the hell I'll put it.
Yes, exactly. I have no clue where to put him, but may be forced by my boundless lack of self control to pick this up. I have awaited a decent MM for ages and this one seems to fit the bill in every sense save the giant 1/3 scale. Still... thinking...
Essentially, I'm pretty much undecided, atm.

You chose wisely on the AK Bats.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:29 PM   #147
hemipockets
Fantastic Four

Honestly he looks great to me, I've got a decent amount of ecc peices plus freddy and jason on order. I think pcs has done a really good job overall with Michael Myers and I believe he will fit right in with the others.
hemipockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:23 PM   #148
#Brian
Shadowhawk

I am very happy for all the fans who got this. I'm sure it will be quite a menacing statue in 1/3.

I am also happy PCS made changes based on fan feedback. That is very cool.

Personally, I think this should have gone up for PO on Halloween with some hype and buildup, just for fun. I also think it would be cool if there was a PO lottery where all orders placed in the first 24 hours get entered in a drawing for a free statue. NRD would have to be strict to ensure people were not just ordering to get entered then cancelling. If they did, all the NRDs would pay for the promotion....ok tangent over, just been fantasizing about that for awhile!
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:27 PM   #149
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemipockets View Post
Honestly he looks great to me, I've got a decent amount of ecc peices plus freddy and jason on order. I think pcs has done a really good job overall with Michael Myers and I believe he will fit right in with the others.
That will be a great display, all 3 in 1/3rd scale!
Congrats and I hope to see photos of them all together some day!

I want Jason so bad but space and cost is making it hard to order. My wife keeps nudging me to order it makes it hard to refrain. I just drank a pot of coffee because I have to work nights this week and I can't stop typing things.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 01:13 AM   #150
hemipockets
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
That will be a great display, all 3 in 1/3rd scale!
Congrats and I hope to see photos of them all together some day!

I want Jason so bad but space and cost is making it hard to order. My wife keeps nudging me to order it makes it hard to refrain. I just drank a pot of coffee because I have to work nights this week and I can't stop typing things.
Man I think jason is one hell of a unique peice and if you decide to pull the trigger he will be a centerpiece for years! And I feel your pain with the nightshift, I did rotating day/night shift work for eleven years... it's brutal
hemipockets is offline   Reply With Quote